give me some job ideas

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
tbh realistically speaking my boxing career will never suceed but im trying. but i need something good in the meantime. office job is good and well paid but its boring af and the other niggas working there are subhuman i cant take it. i feel like im wasting my life there. i need something better and meaningful.

something like jet pilot or some shit but no way i get accepted there, also cant be bothered hanging around with males only. high ranked police officer/detective sounds decent but working for the GOV seems cucked, although you get alot of status of it and the job isnt boring. but i hate working dor others or taking orders.

maybe start my own business tbh i would even do illegal jobs but not this little stuff like selling drugs in the dark alley. maybe robbing Amazon trucks and selling the stuff online or some shit:lul:

give me ideas bros :Comfy:

tagging ppl with life experience @AlexAP @CupOfCoffee @eduardkoopman @Jamesothy @one job away @germanlooks @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 12002
high ranked police officer/detective sounds decent...
maybe robbing Amazon trucks and selling the stuff online or some shit
that escalted quickly.

Sad that bouncer jobs are not active anymore at this moment. Usually good for fighters.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
that escalted quickly.

Sad that bouncer jobs are not active anymore at this moment. Usually good for fighters.

i tried working as a bartender but i don't have experience they didnt take me. but kts not a good job for a long time anyway just short period

i tried working as a bartender but i don't have experience they didnt take me. but kts not a good job for a long time anyway just short period
faggots, they should have hired you/

how are factories nowadays, to work in?

faggots, they should have hired you/

how are factories nowadays, to work in?
wdym factories? i dont want to work meaningless jobs. else i could just stay at my well paid office job rn but i want something new

tbh realistically speaking my boxing career will never suceed but im trying. but i need something good in the meantime. office job is good and well paid but its boring af and the other niggas working there are subhuman i cant take it. i feel like im wasting my life there. i need something better and meaningful.

something like jet pilot or some shit but no way i get accepted there, also cant be bothered hanging around with males only. high ranked police officer/detective sounds decent but working for the GOV seems cucked, although you get alot of status of it and the job isnt boring. but i hate working dor others or taking orders.

maybe start my own business tbh i would even do illegal jobs but not this little stuff like selling drugs in the dark alley. maybe robbing Amazon trucks and selling the stuff online or some shit:lul:

tagging ppl with life experience @AlexAP @CupOfCoffee @eduardkoopman @Jamesothy @one job away @germanlooks @MakinItHappenReturn
What’s the issue ? That you dislike programming ? Or that you need action in life ?

• +1
What’s the issue ? That you dislike programming ? Or that you need action in life ?
both. i dont like working for others, sitting all day/boring and doing nothing special/meaningful. i mean making software is alright but it feels like a waste of my life idk how to tell it

Most people do slave work btw, just work and find shit to do outside of it.

• +1
Most people do slave work btw, just work and find shit to do outside of it.
yea but i think i have the capability of doing more than 9-5. just need some direction. maybe I'm coping idk

yea but i think i have the capability of doing more than 9-5. just need some direction. maybe I'm coping idk
Start your own business then

• +1
Blockchain developer: takes roughly 3-6 months to learn most programs cost around 1k and the average salary is 156k per year in the US. It's the best value job in terms of cost and time to land a job and how much you make. Anything that requires a degree for that level of pay would cost well over 150 to 350k and 6-8 years of time.

Hopefully you weren't hit too much because this takes a decent amount of brain power.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
jfl at your midlife crisis
this is the reason i hate most modern jobs. they are fake and the skill is useless in a collapse. your job is literally technology i dont think you can more exciting things with it. your skillset is useful for police or fbi work but you said you dont want to do it. just keep browsing looks max at work :feelsgah:

• JFL
Blockchain developer: takes roughly 3-6 months to learn most programs cost around 1k and the average salary is 156k per year in the US. It's the best value job in terms of cost and time to land a job and how much you make. Anything that requires a degree for that level of pay would cost well over 150 to 350k and 6-8 years of time.

Hopefully you weren't hit too much because this takes a decent amount of brain power.
is this a good path for the future? like in 20 years

jfl at your midlife crisis
this is the reason i hate most modern jobs. they are fake and the skill is useless in a collapse. your job is literally technology i dont think you can more exciting things with it. your skillset is useful for police or fbi work but you said you dont want to do it. just keep browsing looks max at work :feelsgah:
its just the Realisation that my sport career is over that's why im kinda depressed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
its just the Realisation that my sport career is over that's why im kinda depressed
i wish i have the skull for boxing but my non existent browridge means i will get my eyes knocked out
i hope to work in police work in the future to have somewhat of an interesting life :lul: so i get you man

• +1
is this a good path for the future? like in 20 years
I would reccommend taking some time to research this. There are solid videos on youtube. Dapps university has create resources and videos on this on his youtube channel. He also has a training program which helps you land a job in the end.

Overall it's the fastest growing job in the US in terms of remote jobs
It's the highest paying job that doesn't require a degree (not including athletes)
It's future isn't just in Cryptocurrency.
Overall the major secrtors are finances, logistics, healthcare and media.

https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blockchain-technology-market Here's some projections on it's growth over the next 7 years.

They show a growth from 5.8 billion to about 400 billion by 2028. That's substantial growth.

Web developers was great for at least 20 years so I think this has a high probability of lasting 20 years.

I don't think you will need to work that long if you combine your high income with investing I think you can retire within ten years if you create your own retirement plan with real estate investing in military cities. I selected military cities because the economy and rental units are nearly guranteed to be full in these areas. I go in low value areas.

Good luck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AlexBrown84 and .👽.
Dont know,anywhere that the job commands some respect and you can save money.

• +1
become a jew

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and .👽.

Try to do as many different kinds of jobs as you can. Then you'll develope a more clear vision for what you want in the future. Call centers in developed counties can be very stressful. Lots of b*llshit rules to follow and they're pretty strict from what I hear. Try fruit picking for a season. It's boring, but it will clear your mind and add to your character. It's just an example, but when you're doing a job like that you'll have a lot of time to really think long and hard about what direction you want to take. It will force you to dwell on a lot of things you've never thought of before. You'd be surprised at how much smarter you can get from that kind of thing.

If you want to do your own business one day you should be putting yourself in as many uncomfortable situations as you possibly can right now. I don't know if it's cliche or not, but the only way for you to grow is to constantly be testing the boundaries of what's comfortable. Most people seek comfort. And that's why most people cannot be a boss/self employed. That's why most people just end up filling a slot.

The best job I had in recent times was working at a dog kennel. Supermarkets are pretty cool too. I've always wanted to work at a Costco. My first job was at a smaller supermarket. It was good times. I always had a lot of fun with fellow employees, and I wasn't stuck doing the same thing every day. Some days I'd be gathering carts from the parking lot. Others I'd be stocking/re stocking items or unloading things from the trucks in the back.

Start out small. If you're still a kid (minor) chances are you don't know how to do sh*t. I'm currently working with a bunch of 16 year olds. Haven't worked with people that young since I was a kid myself. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb they are at doing simple tasks. Thinking back though I was the same way. Only one of the kids I work with seems to have any real ability. But he spent 3 years living in Germany during middle/high school. I guess the unusual experience of living abroad at a young age helped him become more generally well rounded than his peers.

Try to hop from job to job for a bit. Do as many as you can and stay a minimum of 3 months.

• +1
Bus driver

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16370 and .👽.