Give me some ratings/advice for improvement 6’5” 200lbs

A

Anon53

Iron
Posted these on TrueRateMe but wanna hear the opinions of the ppl on here too.

Attachments

• IMG_0197.jpeg
    IMG_0197.jpeg
    522.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0274.jpeg
    IMG_0274.jpeg
    541.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0406.jpeg
    IMG_0406.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad, Aero, Charisma and 9 others
welcome forum chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, Aero, omziak and 15 others
how do people like this arrive here lmao, ur old as fuck plus 6'5 with an above avg face how did u find this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, PrinceofDarkness, JustCallMeKash and 25 others
how do people like this arrive here lmao, ur old as fuck plus 6'5 with an above avg face how did u find this site
I recreationally browsed lookism when it was still alive, moved over here when it closed. I just go on here sometimes to browse stuff

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dunkelheit, say∅, xxv and 6 others
I recreationally browsed lookism when it was still alive, moved over here when it closed. I just go on here sometimes to browse stuff
You look like you used lookism.net. You have the @Amnesia pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, mirrormogger, aerty and 5 others
You look like you used lookism.net. You have the @Amnesia pheno
I can see that, he was pretty short though wasn’t he? But facially I get it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Your bigonial is wider than your bizygo. You still look good but I'd focus on making zygos wider

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, greywind and silencio
Your bigonial is wider than your bizygo. You still look good but I'd focus on making zygos wider
Yeah it’s the downside of having a wide jaw :/ any way to make zygos wider without implants/fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Yeah it’s the downside of having a wide jaw :/ any way to make zygos wider without implants/fillers?
Unfortunately no, but zygo implants can really look good if you go with the right surgeon.

Also, asking that question here will most often result in "possible with bonesmashing" answer so yeah, this is just an honest answer for once.

Unfortunately no, but zygo implants can really look good if you go with the right surgeon.

Also, asking that question here will most often result in "possible with bonesmashing" answer so yeah, this is just an honest answer for once.
Yeah I’ve never bought into the concept of bone mashing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, laaoo and Lonenely sigma

So can I ask what you think I am now in terms of ltn, mtn, htn, chadlite, chad etc

So can I ask what you think I am now in terms of ltn, mtn, htn, chadlite, chad etc
Or anyone else that reads this thread feel free to drop the rating of what you think I am 😂

LTN with height halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, say∅, Charisma and 5 others
You are def above average, but since you seem to be much older than me and since the rating also depends on the location, which I don't know, I feel like I shouldn't give an exact one.

Whats important is that your rating also depends on your age and the age of women you wish to attract. Imagine those feminine tiktokers, they can attract millions of women, but once they get older they fall off. In case you are in your 30s or 40s, you mog the higher % of male population thus having a higher score

You are def above average, but since you seem to be much older than me and since the rating also depends on the location, which I don't know, I feel like I shouldn't give an exact one.

Whats important is that your rating also depends on your age and the age of women you wish to attract. Imagine those feminine tiktokers, they can attract millions of women, but once they get older they fall off. In case you are in your 30s or 40s, you mog the higher % of male population thus having a higher score
Damn I look that old bro 😂😂 I’m 26

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Lonenely sigma
Retouch 2024052722062865

Added some minor zygo adjustments,neck training,eyebrow growth and some changes to the nose
In my opinion this is how chad you would look realistically

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, greywind, boss8055 and 3 others
your face when im your age or death. On a serious note did you take roids when your were younger or did you just form like that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Damn I look that old bro 😂😂 I’m 26
Nah I just suck at guessing the age tbf.

You've got that "dad look" tho lol. I'd say you look like you are in your 30s (except for having hair).

Idk what to tell you. If you wanted to chase for higher and higher looks, you, and everyone else really, always could. How much you wish to sacrifice and whether or not you want to go under the knife is up to you. You look good rn

your face when im your age or death. On a serious note did you take roids when your were younger or did you just form like that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:
Nah just lifting for a while, started out quite skinny, was 6’5” 145 lbs in highschool

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 63781
Nah I just suck at guessing the age tbf.

You've got that "dad look" tho lol. I'd say you look like you are in your 30s (except for having hair).

Idk what to tell you. If you wanted to chase for higher and higher looks, you, and everyone else really, always could. How much you wish to sacrifice and whether or not you want to go under the knife is up to you. You look good rn
I get told the facial hair ages me sometimes so might be that too, but I don’t like going clean shaven either 😂

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Lonenely sigma
Nah just lifting for a while, started out quite skinny, was 6’5” 145 lbs in highschool
im angrier than Ive ever been at my parents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwirk and boss8055
View attachment 2948269
Added some minor zygo adjustments,neck training,eyebrow growth and some changes to the nose
In my opinion this is how chad you would look realistically
Now this the ideal I need to live up to, what would you rate me currently vs this image?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
saw ur face on trm like 1 year ago i don't remember how people rated u ofc but i don't think you get anything below 6/6.5 how are you still looking for validation ratings , jfl at foid level insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Ok so Chad smv irl wherever you live. I would prefer zygos wider than jaw

I get told the facial hair ages me sometimes so might be that too, but I don’t like going clean shaven either 😂
stubble fits u well i would stick w it

saw ur face on trm like 1 year ago i don't remember how people rated u ofc but i don't think you get anything below 6/6.5 how are you still looking for validation ratings , jfl at foid level insecurities
Yeah they rated me pretty highly in the most recent one, I think the average of the ratings I got was like 7.25-7.5

Yeah they rated me pretty highly in the most recent one, I think the average of the ratings I got was like 7.25-7.5
yea ur chadlite move on with ur life no point keeping posting ur face for validation lol

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i just read

6’5” 200lbs​

you have already chad smv
Oh yeah I’m not short 😅 not super buff either tho, kinda just look like athletic/fit in clothes, think I look bigger in pics since I’m kinda lean

chad chad chad chad!:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, greywind, boss8055 and 3 others
don’t u have kids to pick up from school or something

• JFL
Reactions: bwirk, say∅, greywind and 1 other person
fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover