Give me some ratings/advice for improvement 6’5” 200lbs

Posted these on TrueRateMe but wanna hear the opinions of the ppl on here too.
Do girls cold approach you in public? What kind of iois do you get going out? Asking cause you’re good looking

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, WatermelonLover, greywind and 3 others
Chad. You are unmoggable.

Do girls cold approach you in public? What kind of iois do you get going out? Asking cause you’re good looking
I don’t really go to parties/bars where girls would usually approach, I get approached sometimes at like grocery stores and places like that, and at my old job when I worked at a grocery store I would have women flirt like on a weekly ish basis, just with like weird pick up lines and stuff. Now at an office job I get some mild flirting (like some women while walking by with her team of coworkers said “I want to join that department where they keep all the cute guys” pointing at me lol)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, noodlelover and poopoohead
I don’t really go to parties/bars where girls would usually approach, I get approached sometimes at like grocery stores and places like that, and at my old job when I worked at a grocery store I would have women flirt like on a weekly ish basis, just with like weird pick up lines and stuff. Now at an office job I get some mild flirting (like some women while walking by with her team of coworkers said “I want to join that department where they keep all the cute guys” pointing at me lol)
also I’m pretty sure two coworkers implied they would cheat on their significant other with me which I thought was kinda funny. One would always talk about sexual stuff and was like “my boyfriend never eats my ass, would you eat ass 👀👀👀👀” and the other one who was engaged would just always message me everyday “good morning my sunshine <3 :)” and just spent a lot of time with me at work lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
also I’m pretty sure two coworkers implied they would cheat on their significant other with me which I thought was kinda funny. One would always talk about sexual stuff and was like “my boyfriend never eats my ass, would you eat ass 👀👀👀👀” and the other one who was engaged would just always message me everyday “good morning my sunshine <3 :)” and just spent a lot of time with me at work lol
Mirin Chad. Do these girls look fine as well? I'm not really sure if less attractive women are more likely to approach or if attractive girls approach as well. How do these girls approach you at the supermarket tho? Do they strike up a regular conversation or just ask for your contacts right away? Also what kind of iois (indications of interest) do you get, when in public, do girls give prolonged stares?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Hope you get acid sprayed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, lowiqNormie, noodlelover and 5 others
High htn prob
Bones aren't the best
Facial depth isn't that good
Maxilla isn't too great
Nome of the big boy tools to go beyond that
At most low lite

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
High htn prob
Bones aren't the best
Maxilla isn't too great
At most low lite
Thanks big Brodie

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
High htn prob
Bones aren't the best
Maxilla isn't too great
At most low lite
I just need to get as jacked as you and I’ll be good to go

High htn prob
Bones aren't the best
Maxilla isn't too great
At most low lite
Also any things you think I could do to improve besides surgeries

4155742 IMG 2554

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, greywind, say∅ and 2 others
Why the fucj are u on here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭dude ur a chad gtfo

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lowiqNormie and noodlelover
Kinda reminds me of pique

Attachments

• IMG_0733.png
    IMG_0733.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 0
henry cavill pheno
I get this a lot in terms of facial resemblance, our physiques are pretty different tho, my frame is a lot naturally smaller, I think my physique is closer to Sean O’pry than near Cavill

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Anyone saying that nigga is lower than Chad is retard jfl.
Just better cheekbones and he is set.
Slayer eye area, hair, pheno, jaw, midface, height

• Love it
Reactions: Anon53
Mirin Chad. Do these girls look fine as well? I'm not really sure if less attractive women are more likely to approach or if attractive girls approach as well. How do these girls approach you at the supermarket tho? Do they strike up a regular conversation or just ask for your contacts right away? Also what kind of iois (indications of interest) do you get, when in public, do girls give prolonged stares?
Hey sorry I missed this, and as to your first question I’m not sure if there’s a difference in likelihood of attractive vs unattractive approaching (although logically there probably is just cuz attractive girls get approached enough that they have no reason to go through the discomfort of approaching and facing potential rejection) but at my old job I would get hit on by middle aged women a surprising amount and I never figured out if it was more due to my pheno appealing more to middle aged women vs younger women or if middle aged women are just naturally less inhibited at that age and aren’t afraid of hitting on a random grocery store worker or both 🤷🏻‍♂️ and in regards to how they strike up conversation the number 1 thing is they ask how tall I am (although dudes do this too 😂) or number two is they compliment my eyes (I think just cuz I have a light eye color lol I’ll attach a close up of them for reference). And usually they just give me snap or insta (seems like ppl don’t like to give out number immediately which is fair since it’s probably easier to cut someone off thru insta or snap if they turn out to be weird. I’ve had a couple of times where I’ll match with girls on tinder who say they were looking for me on there since they recognized me from us going to the same place often (usually either grocery store or gym). As for IOI’s I feel like I’ve never been good at distinguishing an IOI from normal behavior, like sometimes it’s kinda obvious when a girl will look me up and down and I walk past (I assume that’s like checking me out but who knows), I don’t really pay much special attention to watching for IOI’s from girls while I’m out so I might be missing some

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpeg
    IMG_0169.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
Hey sorry I missed this, and as to your first question I’m not sure if there’s a difference in likelihood of attractive vs unattractive approaching (although logically there probably is just cuz attractive girls get approached enough that they have no reason to go through the discomfort of approaching and facing potential rejection) but at my old job I would get hit on by middle aged women a surprising amount and I never figured out if it was more due to my pheno appealing more to middle aged women vs younger women or if middle aged women are just naturally less inhibited at that age and aren’t afraid of hitting on a random grocery store worker or both 🤷🏻‍♂️ and in regards to how they strike up conversation the number 1 thing is they ask how tall I am (although dudes do this too 😂) or number two is they compliment my eyes (I think just cuz I have a light eye color lol I’ll attach a close up of them for reference). And usually they just give me snap or insta (seems like ppl don’t like to give out number immediately which is fair since it’s probably easier to cut someone off thru insta or snap if they turn out to be weird. I’ve had a couple of times where I’ll match with girls on tinder who say they were looking for me on there since they recognized me from us going to the same place often (usually either grocery store or gym). As for IOI’s I feel like I’ve never been good at distinguishing an IOI from normal behavior, like sometimes it’s kinda obvious when a girl will look me up and down and I walk past (I assume that’s like checking me out but who knows), I don’t really pay much special attention to watching for IOI’s from girls while I’m out so I might be missing some
Thank you for responding in depth. Maybe you appeal to middle aged women more because they are lower inhibition perhaps or maybe your more mature face tbh. Also yeah man that’s awesome how girls look for you on tinder and shit and try to find you, shows how they are high inhibition irl and tinder is less hurtful for their ego lol. That really just shows how you stick out from other guys if they keep a mental note of you bro mirin. Also have you been able to easily escalate with some snaps or instas? Or do you need to put in some effort and not be autistic? Yeah but you’re right with the iois part it’s very hard to distinguish acknowledgment with an actual indicator, but I guess if you are looking to cold approach a girl, you knowing she acknowledges you may give you some ease

Face - 7/10
Height - 10/10
Physique - 8/10

Overall Look - Chad

Some good advice is to bulk up and build muscles, love face fat and body fat, get a tan, and grow hair! You’re already very lucky because you are the perfect height!

Face - 7/10
Height - 10/10
Physique - 8/10

Overall Look - Chad

Some good advice is to bulk up and build muscles, love face fat and body fat, get a tan, and grow hair! You’re already very lucky because you are the perfect height!
Also boost testosterone!

Face - 7/10
Height - 10/10
Physique - 8/10

Overall Look - Chad

Thanks bro,trying to improving my coloring has been the biggest thing recently (I’m naturally super pale) and yeah building muscle is a good call, I’m at that point where I look okay with my shirt off but like I don’t lift with a shirt on lol

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
Thank you for responding in depth. Maybe you appeal to middle aged women more because they are lower inhibition perhaps or maybe your more mature face tbh. Also yeah man that’s awesome how girls look for you on tinder and shit and try to find you, shows how they are high inhibition irl and tinder is less hurtful for their ego lol. That really just shows how you stick out from other guys if they keep a mental note of you bro mirin. Also have you been able to easily escalate with some snaps or instas? Or do you need to put in some effort and not be autistic? Yeah but you’re right with the iois part it’s very hard to distinguish acknowledgment with an actual indicator, but I guess if you are looking to cold approach a girl, you knowing she acknowledges you may give you some ease
I have a bad habit of getting bored and just forgetting to respond after a while with a girl, so I don’t tend to escalate past the insta/snap into slaying too often. Girls are so boring to have to talk to lol, and in regards to cold approaching I think it’s an outdated concept tbh at least for ppl that can do good on online dating. I don’t see the point in cold approaching if you can just use tinder and you can choose from the ppl who already like you (I have whatever the premium tinder is so I can see likes and stuff) instead of approaching random women like a high likelihood of rejection. I know dating apps are kinda polarizing tho in that a large percentage of guys don’t do good on them so in that case I could see cold approaching being necessary but I’m sure not fun

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Anyone saying that nigga is lower than Chad is retard jfl.
Just better cheekbones and he is set.
Slayer eye area, hair, pheno, jaw, midface, height
Thanks, it seems like the common consensus was somewhere between chadlite-chad, which is pretty in line with the average TRM rating I got of mid 7’s

Fuck chads life that most will never experience. But honestly if u are good looking why do u post in interest. What you are trying to achieve when u get all validation you can get irl.

Damn I look that old bro 😂😂 I’m 26
It’s not a bad thing your face looks sexually dimorphic. Probably due to squat tall skull with rugged beard. But it works.

Wtfffff bro is actually chad. This nigga has my height and frame but chad face. Fuck u and I hope u die bruv. I’ve only gotten that from short latinas.

Wtfffff bro is actually chad. This nigga has my height and frame but chad face. Fuck u and I hope u die bruv. I’ve only gotten that from short latinas.
Hey short latinas are hot at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fuck chads life that most will never experience. But honestly if u are good looking why do u post in interest. What you are trying to achieve when u get all validation you can get irl.
There’s no such thing as enough validation 😂