Give me some tips.

J

jordannwlr

Iron
I’ve taken advice from some other responses I’ve got from older posts and took in biotin, vitamin c serum, dermarolling, icing my face, cold showers and stuff. Looking for more simple things to add to my routine to prepare for summer, and currently I know I am bloated, I am sitting at 240 because of my football season and now I am hitting down on a cut so I can be summer ready since I have a supplemented amount of muscle that won’t require a ton of fat loss. Any cutting tips are 100% welcome, please say something as it is the main goal.

Here are some images.

Attachments

• IMG_5959.jpeg
    IMG_5959.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5954.jpeg
    IMG_5954.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5955.jpeg
    IMG_5955.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5892.jpeg
    IMG_5892.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5804.jpeg
    IMG_5804.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • filtered-FDE6AE77-A825-4D9B-96F7-9F4EF6DE7532.mp4
    6.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
since I have a supplemented amount of muscle that won’t require a ton of fat loss.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bro, you're severely underestimating how much you need to cut.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sny, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
good phenotype. shit bones and fat and bloated. W/e your eating stop eating it

Get some tattoos and some jewlery and lower your bodyfat a bit

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bro, you're severely underestimating how much you need to cut.
I completely understand, I know that I am, but my goal is a lean 200 and I think a correct loss of 40lbs would get me to a good point.

I completely understand, I know that I am, but my goal is a lean 200 and I think a correct loss of 40lbs would get me to a good point.
I assume you're a lineman, every single lineman giga fucks their body and are left with loose skin when they try to lean out. Switch to defensive end or linebacker, you still seem young and you're not too big so there's still a chance your skin can bounce back.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
I assume you're a lineman, every single lineman giga fucks their body and are left with loose skin when they try to lean out. Switch to defensive end or linebacker, you still seem young and you're not too big so there's still a chance your skin can bounce back.
Yeah, was a Nose Tackle and now I’m going for the position of Linebacker/End just like you say which is funny, but if you have any tips, I would love to hear them, any help is good help.

Grow some facial hair you look like a angry lesbian

Yeah, was a Nose Tackle and now I’m going for the position of Linebacker/End just like you say which is funny, but if you have any tips, I would love to hear them, any help is good help.
Weight loss tips? Cardio, 12-16 rep range when lifting, seltzer water to curb appetite, eating stupidly clean. Cutting is really all just about discipline and consistency, so don't do weekly cheat meals. You could also use tirzepatide and gear to help.