give me some workouts to try in the gym

enriquecel

enriquecel

ITS BABY FACKIN ZYZZ BRAH 🔱
suggest workouts, preferably in the PPL configuration. suggest exercises and rep ranges i wanna experiment

IMG 2490

If u have this machine at ur gym use it, it looks like a retarded preacher curl machine but its really good for the tricep

suggest workouts, preferably in the PPL configuration. suggest exercises and rep ranges i wanna experiment

You can try a low volume high intensity workout, not as extreme as Mike Mentzer though.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Pull your shoulders apart with hercules holds to try to get wider shoulders I need more guinea pigs for my framemaxxing ideas

Pull your shoulders apart with hercules holds to try to get wider shoulders I need more guinea pigs for my framemaxxing ideas
like holding 2 ropes pulling away from you latterally? ive thought of that before but dk how to do it in the gym without looking retarded

like holding 2 ropes pulling away from you latterally? ive thought of that before but dk how to do it in the gym without looking retarded
Ideal but I've only got one cable machine to pull from, not even with heavy weight, it's not even ~20 lbs on the stack but I slowly loosen my arm as much as possible to stretch, just adjusting position til I find a good stretch

Ideal but I've only got one cable machine to pull from, not even with heavy weight, it's not even ~20 lbs on the stack but I slowly loosen my arm as much as possible to stretch, just adjusting position til I find a good stretch
Also, more theory I'm testing, is holding a lat flare and strengthening that position, doing different exercises while still trying to hold a lat flare, like farmers walks, basically not letting my frame collapse backwards or round forwards under heavy load, also should strengthen a lot of the smaller muscles in the shoulder girdle, no clue if it works but I'll see