Give me the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. I END the mirror vs picture argument TODAY

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
LISTEN UP the reason you LOOK better in the mirror than pictures is because your brain is USE to seeing you look a certain way, thats why in pictures you look NORMAL to other humans but to yourself you see the asymmetry

This is because YOUR BRAIN is expecting to see your facial features in one place, and they suddenly MOVED over a couple mm making you seem ASYMMETRICAL, its not your face that is asymmetrical ITS YOUR MIND COMPARING YOUR MIRROR FACE TO PHOTO FACE that is making you seem unsymmetrical

It is only an illusion of mind

Today I present David Gandy, a face you autists have stated at for a millenium, now tell me which face of David is more symmetrical

Attachments

• 6eff11448823fb97431fc5900e5e68c0--david-james-gandy-eye-candy.jpg
    6eff11448823fb97431fc5900e5e68c0--david-james-gandy-eye-candy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 73
  • 1576888588200.jpg
    1576888588200.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Currycellmate, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
none

both asymmetric

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and RecessedPrettyboy
that mirror thing is a cope

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
this isn't new

like... at all, it was discovered in 1876, it's called the mere exposure effect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245, jordanbarrettisgod, Golden Glass and 1 other person
initial reaction is that the first one is more symmetrical but both are asymmetrical, exposure effect

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
this isn't new

like... at all, it was discovered in 1876, it's called the mere exposure effect

WOW BRO you better tell everybody on the Planet because 99.99999% of people complain they look ugly in pictures

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
based and high iq post

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, عبد الرحمن, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Mirror is the truth

Ask someone you know to stand Infront of mirror they look exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2632
I'm higher IQ, I used a picture of a man so many people on here are used to looking at to DEMONSTRATE the effect in action

If you can see asymettry on David Gandy, then you know its 100X worse on your own face
no one who is high iq uses big font like some autist lol
just u didnt tell anything new, i told that, people before me did and people after us will so nothing new

after year of using reversed mirror i dont like my flipped image anymore, my mind prefers to see my real image because now my mirror image looks asymmetrical to me

no one who is high iq uses big font like some autist lol
just u didnt tell anything new, i told that, people before me did and people after us will so nothing new

after year of using reversed mirror i dont like my flipped image anymore, my mind prefers to see my real image because now my mirror image looks asymmetrical to me

NEW IQ TEST 2020 Low IQ people always use BIG FONT

HIGH IQ people always use small font

Ded srs tho bro Im just joking, I thought I had a new idea by demonstrating David Gandys face rather than more low IQ morons ( like the ones on your topic ) coming on your topic screaming cope

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and needsolution
NEW IQ TEST 2020 Low IQ people always use BIG FONT

HIGH IQ people always use small font

Ded srs tho bro Im just joking, I thought I had a new idea by demonstrating David Gandys face rather than more low IQ morons ( like the ones on your topic ) coming on your topic screaming cope
yeah chill bro, just saying, im not high iq, probably barely average but when it comes to this topic i did everything i could to figure out how we really look like and truth is that its like we using our favorite gaming mouse for years and then we get new one and we dont like it, feel weird etc but after some time we realize that its same quality or even better.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 2632
only legit way to see yourself

This is completely pointless to use

Using this mirror in your house for years would eventually make your brain have the same exact " exposure effect " a regular mirror has already, and then a regular mirror would look asymmetric

How you look in a mirror is how people view you IRL, just go to a gym and look at strangers in mirror and in person and you will see

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
How you look in a mirror is how people view you IRL, just go to a gym and look at strangers in mirror and in person and you will see
then lifefuel , i look shit on photos but good in mirror

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and LowTierNormie
Mirror is the truth

Ask someone you know to stand Infront of mirror they look exactly the same
I just tried with my bro. He looks literally the same. Lifefuel. I actually like myself in the mirror

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, OOGABOOGA and jordanbarrettisgod
but he's making an asymmetric facial expression.

lol at thinking you are the first person to make this point. though I do agree with it.

And the picture on the right looks more symmetrical to me. (yea obviously it is just flipped). The more interesting question is does it look more symmetrical to me because I am used to seeing Gandy that way, or because it is more inline with my own asymmetries that I see in the mirror.

Last edited:
Weirdly new age kind of video showing people’s reactions to this with a non-reversing mirror:

The guy says he’s seen people cry of joy when they see their true self lmfao

Ultimate Blackpill Challenge
Are young prime females checking for you when in public?

Yes > Chad

No > Everything else is Cope.
Dont care about your PSL rating.
Dont care about your modeling contract. Dont care how handsome you are to strangers.

Ultimate Blackpill Challenge
Are young prime females checking for you when in public?

Yes > Chad

No > Everything else is Cope.
Dont care about your PSL rating.
Dont care about your modeling contract. Dont care how handsome you are to strangers.
Legit, real life attention is all what matters in the end.

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow