Give me tips on how to fuck my crush's boyfriend. I want him to suffer

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
FYI: he doesn't know me, I only know his instagram and his school. He beats me, I think, to the fight.

How to somehow make him sad, I want him to suffer. Give me some ideas, thank you.
(this is not a troll, I'm talking serious, and I also don't want to be illegal, or at least if I am, don't get spotted, and give serious answers please)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and .👽.
make him think his girl belong to the streets.

Kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Oh I thought you meant fuck him :hnghn: I was tf bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Kroker, 444 and 2 others
FYI: he doesn't know me, I only know his instagram and his school. He beats me, I think, to the fight.

How to somehow make him sad, I want him to suffer. Give me some ideas, thank you.
(this is not a troll, I'm talking serious, and I also don't want to be illegal, or at least if I am, don't get spotted, and give serious answers please)
train in judo and BJJ for a year while lifting. Then with your newfound gains, you can get some bitches.
Then you call the guy a faggot then you follow my exact instructions

Inside hook -> hip toss -> kesa gatame -> ground and pound

learn game to an unreal level and smooth talk ur way into her pussy as long as ur not an ugly ass monster and have alittle bit of appeal this will work also smoke a ton of weed with her this is how u can become good friends with her as weed can make her be herself more. as long as ur funny too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and the BULL
I have some ideas. Can you pm?

Try fucking him doggy style.