Give me tips roidcels!

PCT left the chat. if u dont abuse steroids like a bodybuilder you can easily get off. even some of the top bodybuilders could get off, it would js be harder/longer.
depends some dudes do a small cycle and can react worse.

Any reason why? I've seen some good results
test mogs it to oblivion gains wise and rad 140 isnt androgenic meaning it wont help with dimorphism at all

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
PCT left the chat. if u dont abuse steroids like a bodybuilder you can easily get off. even some of the top bodybuilders could get off, it would js be harder/longer.
yeah even with good pct, not taking too much test and cycling hcg + ai during the cycle you will fuck it up, well i've read conflicting information some say it will never return to what it was b4 but u still will make some and then others say it will forever be fucked

yeah even with good pct, not taking too much test and cycling hcg + ai during the cycle you will fuck it up, well i've read conflicting information some say it will never return to what it was b4 but u still will make some and then others say it will forever be fucked
very few people fuck their hpta forever. Maybe 1 in a 1000. Male reproductive system is just made to produce sperm whatever the fuck is happening in your body unlike the female one witch shuts down their periods due to a minuscule dose of a synthetic progestin (contraceptive pills)

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
very few people fuck their hpta forever. Maybe 1 in a 1000. Male reproductive system is just made to produce sperm whatever the fuck is happening in your body unlike the female one witch shuts down their periods due to a minuscule dose of a synthetic progestin (contraceptive pills)
where'd you get the 1 in 1k statistic from ?

feel free to use 30G if the test is suspended in mct oil. every day adm with 30G and you wont feel anything literally, plus no scar tissue

• +1
feel free to use 30G if the test is suspended in mct oil. every day adm with 30G and you wont feel anything literally, plus no scar tissue
1/2 inch 30g fine? Thats all I have. Its grapeseed oil tho

• +1
Reactions: Driler
where'd you get the 1 in 1k statistic from ?
I said maybe, if there was a particular study from witch I pulled the number out I would have linked it. There was that HAARLEM study couple years ago relating to this but it was shit. I am pretty sure that, unfortunately, a randomized controlled trial of that kind will never be performed as it would be deemed as unethical. I am also not aware of any good observational studies on the success of pcts in recreational aas usage but what I have heard from very experienced bodybuilding coaches is that even when abusing gear for years without hcg people generally come back albeit slowly

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and socialcel
I think grapeseed can go through 30g but castor cant. Ye I dont know how long 1/2 inch is and it doesnt fucking matter. You use a needle long enough to reach the muscle if you are doing IM
rep my shit im helping you not kill yourself

• JFL
I said maybe, if there was a particular study from witch I pulled the number out I would have linked it. There was that HAARLEM study couple years ago relating to this but it was shit. I am pretty sure that, unfortunately, a randomized controlled trial of that kind will never be performed as it would be deemed as unethical. I am also not aware of any good observational studies on the success of pcts in recreational aas usage but what I have heard from very experienced bodybuilding coaches is that even when abusing gear for years without hcg people generally come back albeit slowly
k ill read up some more, but if u could find the sources then id really appreciate that, ik asking for muh sources is a really redditor midwit thing to do but in this case im not hopping on until im 100% certain my shit will be good

• +1
if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm actually quite knowledgeable about this but as you can see this isnt a forum I spent a lot of time on please rep so i get incentivized to rot here

• +1
I think grapeseed can go through 30g but castor cant. Ye I dont know how long 1/2 inch is and it doesnt fucking matter. You use a needle long enough to reach the muscle if you are doing IM
rep my shit im helping you not kill yourself
can 1/2 inch reach the muscle is what I’m asking bro. glutes specifically

• +1
k ill read up some more, but if u could find the sources then id really appreciate that, ik asking for muh sources is a really redditor midwit thing to do but in this case im not hopping on until im 100% certain my shit will be good
sources of information or sources of gear?

sources of information or sources of gear?
sources on men's natural test production going back to to normal after a cycle of test without any future complications

• +1
can 1/2 inch reach the muscle is what I’m asking bro. glutes specifically
depends if you are a 25%bf skinny fat with no glutes? Then no, but if you are like me then you can reach your ventral glute with a tip of a pencil. You gotta feel it how much fat you have at the adm site and just estimate unf

• +1
sources on men's natural test production going back to to normal after a cycle of test without any future complications
HAARLEM but I remeber that shit getting roasted to the oblivion. Besides that half of the bodybuilders on stage got kids. Chase Irons recently came of got his wife pregnent and hoped back on 3grams. I dont know about any good quality reaseach on the topic so we can just go of anecdotal reports.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and <6PSLcel
depends if you are a 25%bf skinny fat with no glutes? Then no, but if you are like me then you can reach your ventral glute with a tip of a pencil. You gotta feel it how much fat you have at the adm site and just estimate unf
Alr bro. I’m like 15% rn btw, but I guess it depends a lot on fat distribution. What have u ran btw?

Alr bro. I’m like 15% rn btw, but I guess it depends a lot on fat distribution. What have u ran btw?
mostly HGH and cocaine

• JFL