Give me your best problematic quotes for tiktok

pyrazolamboi

pyrazolamboi

Iron
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Posts
3
Reputation
7
I'm gonna post 5-10 second video clip with a quote + a trending songs

I need controversial/problematic/trash/ quotes/lyrics/topic that will make people have a visceral need to comment. (=more engagement + more visibility in the algorithm)

so gimme you're best quotes that would lead to conflict
 
How is it that no bitch suck my dick? why they suck yours? why I have cancer? why does that matter?



Update.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Was elliot rodgers really wrong???? Why am I incel???
 

Similar threads

ochinchin
Replies
2
Views
24
astatin
astatin
D69mo
Replies
11
Views
48
iLdar
iLdar
Moggador
Replies
0
Views
17
Moggador
Moggador
Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
58
Big Boss
Big Boss
dxo
Replies
2
Views
29
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top