Give me your opinion

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
Yesterday I was gonna meet up with a whore and this is what happened:

- At 2pm she offered going to her hotel room evening or night. She told me she would be back later.

- At 6 PM she texted me to tell her my real age - I said same dating apps.

- At 7pm sent me location and said she was gonna have dinner and then have a shower and then text me. I said OK.

- At almost 9 I said I am waiting. She took 20 minutes to say "perfect". This annoyed me a little bit because it felt like there was a lack of communication or information that made this meet up not feel as secure.

- At 9:45 I told her I would be left without transport if I took longer to leave.

- The whore opened the message at 22:10 and left me on read. Then I went on the dating app and saw she was online. I got pissed off. Then at 22:35 she calls me but I refused to pick up. She sent me a text telling me to call her back when I can. I was pissed off I left everything on delivered. Tried to go fuck someone else but was sleepy and late. I just opened the messages now before my 24h delete takes place and left it on read.

Idk but she wasn't clear enough from the get go. I guess i should have controlled the meet up time myself, lesson learned. I was free all day so i didnt care... BUT leaving me on read while she is on the dating app, even if for 20 or 30 minutes... how can I know that she just wasn't trying to see if there was any chad available and then just ghost me? And I cannot be blamed for thinking this because her actions send a message like this. I also argue that if she really cared she would have tried again maybe? Or maybe she thinks she didn't do anything wrong and thinks I am the one who ghosted her after agreeing to meet up?

I was also checking the dating apps but tthe difference here is that I didn't have messages of an upcoming date left on read. She gives off some retarded careless vibe so it could be a personality trait just like I'm neurotic. Also in the past i used to leave people on read for 1 hour I really regret being an asshole but it wasn't intentional.

So who is right here? Am I in the wrong? Why?

@khvirgin
@TRUE_CEL
@New Poster

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You need to make these shorter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Allornothing and RAITEIII
You were in the right but shes gonna think shes was in the right because women

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and RAITEIII
You were in the right. She was making you wait for way too long and then she didn’t even respond to you in time while she was online on the dating app, likely looking for other guys. Therefore you are justified in your anger.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Zonar and RAITEIII
The whore is still checking on the dating apps. If she really found a chad she wouldnt be still fishing so maybe i over reàcted and its in her GIGA TERRA slut nature to be checking anyway even if dates are coming. I do the same i wont lie. I will call her next weekend like nothing and fuck senseless LOL. Unless she gets revenge on me this time lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

- At 2pm she offered going to her hotel room evening or night. She told me she would be back later.

- At 7pm sent me location and said she was gonna have dinner and then have a shower and then text me. I said OK.

- At almost 9 I said I am waiting. She took 20 minutes to say "perfect". This annoyed me a little bit because it felt like there was a lack of communication or information that made this meet up not feel as secure.

- At 9:45 I told her I would be left without transport if I took longer to leave.

- The whore opened the message at 22:10 and left me on read. Then I went on the dating app and saw she was online. I got pissed off. Then at 22:35 she calls me but I refused to pick up. She sent me a text telling me to call her back when I can. I was pissed off I left everything on delivered. Tried to go fuck someone else but was sleepy and late. I just opened the messages now before my 24h delete takes place and left it on read.

Idk but she wasn't clear enough from the get go. I guess i should have controlled the meet up time myself, lesson learned. I was free all day so i didnt care... BUT leaving me on read while she is on the dating app, even if for 20 or 30 minutes... how can I know that she just wasn't trying to see if there was any chad available and then just ghost me? And I cannot be blamed for thinking this because her actions send a message like this. I also argue that if she really cared she would have tried again maybe? Or maybe she thinks she didn't do anything wrong and thinks I am the one who ghosted her after agreeing to meet up?

I was also checking the dating apps but tthe difference here is that I didn't have messages of an upcoming date left on read. She gives off some retarded careless vibe so it could be a personality trait just like I'm neurotic. Also in the past i used to leave people on read for 1 hour I really regret being an asshole but it wasn't intentional.

@khvirgin
@TRUE_CEL
@New Poster
shit test

its over

shit test

its over
What do y mean. I wanna text to troll. I wanna fuck senseless for breaking my heart. I could have married that whore

What do y mean. I wanna text to troll. I wanna fuck senseless for breaking my heart. I could have married that whore
just run the same waiting game

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: traveler
just run the same waiting game
tbh i was about to text her:

"You broke my heart already within the same day of meeting you. What should I think of that?"

It's such a GIGA simp message that she would be confused trying to understandd if im trolling. Then when we meet up get her addicted to me. I prolly shouldnt have rejected that day lmao but whateva.

I will check two additional options ive got instead and then forgetmaxx this one.

i need affection

The whore is still checking on the dating apps. If she really found a chad she wouldnt be still fishing so maybe i over reàcted and its in her GIGA TERRA slut nature to be checking anyway even if dates are coming. I do the same i wont lie. I will call her next weekend like nothing and fuck senseless LOL. Unless she gets revenge on me this time lol
You 2 won't ever meet up ever.

This is how online dating is like for subchads.

You think this is how THIS particular girl acted with YOU. But this is how they ALL behave with almost EVERYONE. Just don't torture yourself over it. You're going to either develop simp/cuck fetishes or deranged rape/torture fetishes. I know you're a sophisticated guy that feels emotions intensely. Trust me on this. You do not wanna focus on these type of experiences.

Get off dating apps btw.

• Woah

You think this is how THIS particular girl acted with YOU. But this is how they ALL behave with almost EVERYONE. Just don't torture yourself over it. You're going to either develop simp/cuck fetishes or deranged rape/torture fetishes. I know you're a sophisticated guy that feels emotions intensely. Trust me on this. You do not wanna focus on these type of experiences.

Get off dating apps btw.
Aight

Get off dating apps btw.
Come to the DMs need haircut advice

• Woah

@khvirgin
@TRUE_CEL
@New Poster
You were but foid probably thinks she was right

• +1