Give me your tattoo ideas

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
I want to get a white ink tattoo, I want to get white ink since they aren’t permanent and fade over the course of two years.
Post designs you think are cool.

there is no point in getting a white ink tattoo tbh. I'll get a wrist tattoo and an oblique tattoo soon.

Don’t do tattoos just to be edgy, if you really wanna get them try to choose smth with a meaning behind it since you gonna have them for life. Don’t do neck, wrist
It won’t increase ur smv, actually it will make you look more trashy if you don’t have the pheno for it.
But you do you 👍

Don’t do tattoos just to be edgy, if you really wanna get them try to choose smth with a meaning behind it since you gonna have them for life. Don’t do neck, wrist
It won’t increase ur smv, actually it will make you look more trashy if you don’t have the pheno for it.
But you do you 👍
you can cover wrist tattoos with a watch or braces.

you can cover wrist tattoos with a watch or braces.
Yeah, depends on the size of the tattoo and still it’s a hustle to cover it up

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
there is no point in getting a white ink tattoo tbh. I'll get a wrist tattoo and an oblique tattoo soon.
I can’t get normal tattoos my parents are way too religious and I want to keep a good relationship with them. I’d rather get a white ink tattoo that will fade and won’t eventually be found rather then a permanent one.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
I can’t get normal tattoos my parents are way too religious and I want to keep a good relationship with them. I’d rather get a white ink tattoo that will fade and won’t eventually be found then a permanent one.
why do you wanna get a tattoo?

I’m just going to get a small design in an easy to hide spot. White ink tattoos are risky because they can go from faded white to piss yellow when exposed to the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
I got this
On my chest
A07A1ADD B947 427B A8F5 07D81A615259

But you do you 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 18301