Give Tips for a rep

britishbomber

britishbomber

Bronze
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
363
Reputation
130
these pictures are my front and side profile , I’m 16yo 5”11 75kg , currently tryna get leaner im about 15 percent bf rn.
my shoe size and height hasn’t increased in over 3 years so it’s safe to say my growth plates are closed
Was wondering if anyone had any advice , I know I won’t significantly improve because I’m too young for surgery and blasting gear won’t do shit since I’ve stopped growing
But if anyone has any advice in terms of misc such as dying my hair/eyebrows or growing a stubble
Lowkey stuck on how I can improve since I’ve stopped growing so I’m pretty fucked but if anyone knows how I can ascend lmk
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4308.jpeg
    IMG_4308.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4307.jpeg
    IMG_4307.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol
Just keep losing body fat and grow out the stubble
There’s nothing else really you can do you already look pretty good
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
these pictures are my front and side profile , I’m 16yo 5”11 75kg , currently tryna get leaner im about 15 percent bf rn.
my shoe size and height hasn’t increased in over 3 years so it’s safe to say my growth plates are closed
Was wondering if anyone had any advice , I know I won’t significantly improve because I’m too young for surgery and blasting gear won’t do shit since I’ve stopped growing
But if anyone has any advice in terms of misc such as dying my hair/eyebrows or growing a stubble
Lowkey stuck on how I can improve since I’ve stopped growing so I’m pretty fucked but if anyone knows how I can ascend lmk
Get rid of the stubble that is under your jaw so it looks like natural contour also get more even sides for hair
 
Get rid of the stubble that is under your jaw so it looks like natural contour also get more even sides for hair
So should I line up the beard on my mandible so there’s no hair on my hyoid is what ur saying ?
And yeah I’m growing my hair out rn got a buzz like two months ago for a restart since my hair was pretty dead
 
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol
So should I line up the beard on my mandible so there’s no hair on my hyoid is what ur saying ?
And yeah I’m growing my hair out rn got a buzz like two months ago for a restart since my hair was pretty dead
Yes on your mandible and it would fix your archetype to get a slightly thicker short beard
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber

Similar threads

XoldaGoat
Replies
4
Views
52
britishbomber
britishbomber
afitb0726
Replies
12
Views
38
jorraoo
jorraoo
PinToWinJim
Replies
4
Views
27
PinToWinJim
PinToWinJim
Jooni_205
Replies
12
Views
112
Jooni_205
Jooni_205
G
Replies
7
Views
59
G0dSlayer
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top