Give up on women. (life fuel)

women gave up on you cuck man sent his own way.
pathetic
also did NOT read

I, yet again, kindly suggest you rope right now you retard. Like I said earlier, your post is utter dog shit and so are you.

Also,

And i kindly suggest you come up with a argument you mongoloid i mean i swear half of people are a bunch of fucking moron's

And i kindly suggest you come up with a argument you mongoloid i mean i swear half of people are a bunch of fucking moron's
Your post isn’t even worth reading, who’d have the time to come up with a counter argument?

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
women gave up on you cuck man sent his own way.
pathetic
also did NOT read

Just lol a cuck that actually tries with modern day foid's good luck with that one m8 cause i'm more consistent than you your just a foid worshiping fag at least admit to that bu-h bu-h i'm a man sent his own way no i just don't try good luck with trying when your a non chad
Your post isn’t even worth reading, who’d have the time to come up with a counter argument?

Well you had time to come back with low iq answer's so you seem to have a fuck ton of time

Just lol a cuck that actually tries with modern day foid's good luck with that one m8 cause i'm more consistent than you your just a foid worshiping fag at least admit to that bu-h bu-h i'm a man sent his own way no i just don't try good luck with trying when your a non chad
implying im try either
nigger have you read my name IM DICKLET4INCHER WOMEN WOULD LAUGH AT MY SMALL DICK THE MOMENT THEY WOULD SEE IT
AT LEAST I ADMIT I AM A MAN SENT HIS OWN WAY AND NOT COPE LIKE YOU CUCKY FAGGOT
STOP COPING

Well you had time to come back with low iq answer's so you seem to have a fuck ton of time
You are beyond hope. Calling me low IQ, yet can’t even post this dog shit of a thread in the right section.

nigger have you read my name IM DICKLET4INCHER WOMEN WOULD LAUGH AT MY SMALL DICK THE MOMENT THEY WOULD SEE IT
AT LEAST I ADMIT I AM A MAN SENT HIS OWN WAY AND NOT COPE LIKE YOU CUCKY FAGGOT
STOP COPING

Dude i am offering you a fucking system where foid's are less likely to reject you utter mongoloid this isn't even about relationship's if you actually read what i put it is about changing the system but your assuming i'm gonna go on about some mgtow cope wrong i'm not playing the strong man narrative i'm offering solution cause no one else here is it's the same lms bullshit problem with that system foid's standard's rise yearly if you wanna stay in this cucked system be my guest but don't complain about being an incel when i'm offering a solution don't complain about being lonely when i'm you a literal way out and it won't happen over night and don't expect utopia either but don't act like your value is dependent on someone else that is literally what the school system taught you i'm not stupid i've been through the same system.
You are beyond hope. Calling me low IQ, yet can’t even post this dog shit of a thread in the right section.

Dude this was in the off topic section i was offering you a way out it's not theory cause it is provable the effects of crypto so it doesn't go in the looks max you mongoloid it wasn't a rating system so where else was it supposed to go ?

seems high effort so i'll read it later. Can't be bothered right now.

This is what OP looks like, just for reference.

cosmestic surgery or sugar daddying

Both are useless sugar daddy is equivalent to beta bux she don't love you cosmetic surgery has it's problem's foid's standard's rise every year and only a certain skull type a perfect harmony appeal's to women and that cannot be changed with surgery you can increase skull size if you have a gay alien skull just don't try

Only 5% of women will do betabux if no tlower. Most women dont care. The standards in beauty however are the same and change slowly over time.

I read everything and translated to arabic

نقضي ساعة في الشهر في الشهر حتى نحسّن النفس من أجل الحصول على قطعة من الجلد يمكننا أن نمارسها. دع ذلك يغرق في ما نحاربه بالضبط وكل هذا فقط لدعم نفس النظام الذي نكرهه جميعًا. نحن من غيرنا يقاتلون نظام الأخ الأكبر لأن هذا النظام برمته يتخلل العدمية. ما نحتاج إليه هو أن نعلم أن النساء يكرهن أن معظم الرجال يعدون هدفًا ، لذا فما الذي تفعله جيدًا في أي سوق إذا لم تتمكن من العثور على نظام يلائم نظامك أنت إما تذهب إلى مكان آخر أو تبني نظامك الخاص. يبقى السؤال الآن هو كيف يمكننا بناء هذا النظام بكلمة أخرى كيف يمكننا بناء نظام يتناسب مع الذكور والطبيعة المؤيدة للذكور؟ ببساطة ، نحن نستخدم سلسلة من الكتل كيف يحقق هذا النظام أرباحًا جيدة من خلال فرض الضرائب على ما يحدث إذا توقف هذا النظام عن الحصول على إيراداته ، فستعتقد أن هذه الأيدي ستضع يدها وتتيح لك إخراجها. كنا نتحدث عن نفس النظام الذي يمول بيت دعارة الجنس لمدة من 4 إلى 5 سنوات. كنت تعتقد أن مجرد ستعمل دعونا نخرج هذه الأوباش. تعتقد أن عالم المهرج سيمكنك من توجيه السكين إلى الحلق. تبا لا ، هذا هو المكان الذي تأتي فيه سلسلة الكتل. الآن هذا سيف ذو حدين في يد واحدة يمكن أن يجعلنا مجهولين. سوف يمنع الحكومة من تعقبنا ماديًا ما لم. بالطبع تذهب للشراء من شركة ممولة من قبل الحكومة مثل google في هذه الحالة ، فهي فرصة ضئيلة لتتبع المعاملة لأنها في بعض الأحيان تتطلب معلومات بطاقتك الائتمانية ، ولكن ما لم تفعل ذلك ، فسلسلة المباني المصحوبة بشبكة الويب المظلمة هي أسوأ طاغية فرس الليل. فكر في الأمر الآن ، لا يمكن للقوى التي لن تكون في القريب العاجل أن تتعقبنا بعد الآن ، ولكن نظامها بالكامل سيصل إلى نهايته. كما أن نظام دولارات البترول التي تبقي الدول الفقيرة تعاني من نهايتها. لذلك من شأنه أن يؤدي إلى انهيار الدولة أعلم أنك ربما تسأل ما هو التطوع البديل الآخر عديمي الجنسية. ومع ذلك ، هناك الضعف المضاعف الذي يمكن لهذا النظام أن يؤدي إلى ظهور ديكتاتور عالمي. سلسلة الحظر ليست بهذه البساطة التي تجري بها معاملة هنا أو لا يمكن أن تجعل كل خصوصيتك مرئية لأنك اشتريت أي إباح كبير يراه أنك اشتريت أي شيء يحتمل أن يكون غير شرعي كبير يراه هو أنه بمعنى آخر يمكن أن يجعله ماديًا بحيث يكون لديك لا توجد أي خصوصية مادية وإذا تم استخدام سلسلة الكتل هذه في جميع أنحاء العالم مقابل عملة واحدة ، فيمكن أن يرتفع موظر ذكي 1 إلى الأعلى وسيعمل على تنفيذ نظامه. إذا لم تكن حريصة يمكننا أن نرى صعود الأخ الأكبر. الآن هو الوقت المناسب لاختيار هل نريد حقًا الحرية أم نريد استمرار هذا العالم المهرج. وجهة نظري في هذا المنشور برمته هي أن أقول إن كان استخدام العملات المشفرة لا ينظر إليها على أنها يمكن أن تحقق ربحًا أكبر عندما تقوم بتحويلها إلى نظرة الدولار عليها أثناء تغيير التاريخ حرفيًا. يمكن أن تدمر سلسلة الكتل الطاغية ، لكن أكثر من ذلك ، يمكنها أن تخلق ستالين للديكتاتور العالمي ، لكن هذا هو حلم طاغية على نطاق عالمي. النقطة الأخيرة: ما علاقة كل هذا بما لا نهاية له وعلاج القضية جيدًا؟ هذا النظام هو ما يخلق incel في مجتمع حر ، لن يكون incel. أقول إن التخلي عن النساء في هذا المجتمع يسبب عدم تفكيرهن بطريقة عقلانية أكثر عدمية من أي من أسلافهن. وليس هذا ليس نسويًا ، فهذه برمجة اجتماعية لا يسيطر عليها سوى عدد قليل من السيدات في الأسفل. رغم ذلك ، ليست هذه مؤامرة وليست مؤامرة لأنهم يقولون بشكل صحيح إنه عالم مهرج وسيزداد الأمر سوءًا ولكن الجزء الأفضل هو أنك كفرد يمكن أن يحدث فرقًا في دفع الضرائب و. إذا كنت لا تقنع والديك أو حتى أفضل من سبب كلمة صديقك انتشر بسرعة تقنعهم بالتداول في التشفير ليس فقط أنت مساعدة العالم. من واجبك الأخلاقي كل دولار تدفعه إلى الحكومة الأمريكية أن دولارًا إضافيًا يُستخدم لاغتصاب طفل يعرف أنني لا أريد اغتصاب طفل ، أنا متأكد أنك لست كذلك ولكن كل دولار تنفقه هو أيضًا تستخدم ل jizzreal بحيث تجعل اختيارك من يقف بجانبك لا يمكنك تقديم ماجستير.

Only 5% of women will do betabux if no tlower. Most women dont care. The standards in beauty however are the same and change slowly over time.

No the standards rise every fucking year they get more and more unrealisitic every year.

And beta bux is much more common than you like to think poorcel's cope it's just look's bullshit it's lms look's may be at the top but money is 20 percent of the work that is still a substantial amount you may not like to admit it but money play's a huge factor yes women can get their own work but whamen like material thing's this is a materialistic culture dude wake up