Give your best advice about life

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
What can you say about all your life experience? about purpose and emotion and stuff. You can also use a quote. There was a good one in the series Hannibal - Every beginning is the beginning of an end
and please, no incel jokes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Understand that there is no unconditional love in sexual relationships. Never be one hundred percent vulnerable when you're with a girl, no matter how much you think you can trust her.

The only unconditional love is that of your parents. Cherish it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Art of Pattinson and Iasacrko
In my opinion it’s mostly meaningless to me curiosity and actually grasping what the hell life, time and space actually is, is more important than any brain stimulation from love, sex etc we could get

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
What can you say about all your life experience? about purpose and emotion and stuff. You can also use a quote. There was a good one in the series Hannibal - Every beginning is the beginning of an end
and please, no incel jokes

View attachment 3130046
No girl will ever love you the way she loved her first serious relationship. She will always have special place for him in her heart and thats why if you don’t experience teenage love you’ll never get real love from a woman. Ever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
Life ain’t fair. The world is for millionaires a playground, for billionaires an experiment. History repeats itself. that’s it I guess:unsure:

Truth must be told tho:ogre:. Nobody is more hated than the person who speaks the truth:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Calculate the probabilities of your decisions and your enjoyment of said outcomes and then make the best decision based on those probabilities. E.g is it better to be 34 yr old virgin NEET or 34 yr old exhausted wageslave with a girl you don't even find attractive spending your weekends putting up with her mother in law but at least you have kids but really you only spend x amount of time with your kids and x amount of time in miserable wageslavery vs total NEET freedom, but isn't reproducing everything well how insignificant of a speck am I, my genes are still spreading just not my direct genetic code but codes close enough to my code are still spreading so is it worth it to add my minor touch to that while being miserable most of the time versus NEET freedom?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whotthehell, Art of Pattinson and Tabula Rasa
@Darkeningstar what do you say? just, for Jesus, no in italian

dont ask too many questions in business

A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat on a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

• Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson