Reactions: Deleted member 22126, godlikesz, joeveniro and 17 others
Looks the same, aliencel with no appeal outside PSL community

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 5634, homesick and 15 others
why does this guy look like that? did he surgerymaxx

His ratios are off, there's no harmony at all
His ratios improved in the morph. Facial height to width was increased and his jaw was given more vertical projection.

Bro he looks deformed what the hell.

His ratios improved in the morph. Facial height to width was increased and his jaw was given more vertical projection.
He looks weird as fuck can't you see it??

You really think the original is less alien than the morph?

18A50951 2AE1 402C 98FB 38344BA88025
3387E2AD E5AD 4FA6 927E BF1267B9AF24

But he doesn't, perfection is not handsome
I didn’t understand that second part but I’m still yet to hear why he looks worse. By PSL measures he should look better.

I didn’t understand that second part but I’m still yet to hear why he looks worse. By PSL measures he should look better.
I meant that by giving him perfect ratios you create a person which wasn't meant to exist, even the most paid models are not perfect

I meant that by giving him perfect ratios you create a person which wasn't meant to exist, even the most paid models are not perfect
His ratios are far from perfect in the morph. All that was done was reduction of his facial width and more vertical jaw projection. There’s still plenty left to fix like an excessively compact midface and feminine lips.

Lol dude u should retire from morphing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SadnessWYJ and MansNotHot
His ratios are far from perfect in the morph. All that was done was reduction of his facial width and more vertical jaw projection. There’s still plenty left to fix like an excessively compact midface and feminine lips.
That's why his face is off in the morph then, if you already knew the answer why did you keep asking me? I'm not a scientist in faces i see a good one or a bad one, nothing else

That's why his face is off in the morph then, if you already knew the answer why did you keep asking me? I'm not a scientist in faces i see a good one or a bad one, nothing else
But those flaws existed in the original as well (As well as the flaws that were fixed), which you claim looks better.

But those flaws existed in the original as well (As well as the flaws that were fixed), which you claim looks better.
All of those so called "flaws" look good together imo, he wouldn't be a model if he looked like shite

What’s wrong with the morph?
Can you not tell that it looks uncanny and too much??
The jaw is way too overpowered.
Morphing is just not ur thing i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and MansNotHot
All of those so called "flaws" look good together imo, he wouldn't be a model if he looked like shite
I might agree with this. Lengthening his midface along with the changes made would look better and more harmonious I think.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Although some flaws just don’t look good regardless of how well they work with other flaws. In this case, Barrett’s low FHWR is just not good and looks better when fixed (in my opinion).

• +1
Can you not tell that it looks uncanny and too much??
The jaw is way too overpowered.
Morphing is just not ur thing i guess
I think you need to reconsider your knowledge on jaw proportions.

This is a disproportionately short jaw:

7E37DFBF 5553 46D4 ADFE 6234089D202E

This is a proportionately robust jaw:

3A2EE039 AF46 457C 8DA7 147B567D1950

• Ugh..
@MansNotHot How about this:

40364408 47AA 4627 8D1F 63FEF2F77274
FB386AC8 B0A5 4736 A60C A8FC5FD33563

Although some flaws just don’t look good regardless of how well they work with other flaws. In this case, Barrett’s low FHWR is just not good and looks better when fixed (in my opinion).
His face is too wide not even considering facial height.
You might've 'fixed' his fwhr on paper but his bizygo is still unideal and too large

IMO he looks fine in the before but in the after he has massive jaw and very wide face, it's just way too much with the hunter eyes as well
the morphed jaw by itself actually looks pretty decent but when attached to barret it just looks bad and way overdone tbh

barrets eye area always looks asymmetrical in candids, I think a more 'human' eye area, lower bizygo and a more normal nose would give him better appeal and make him look less uncanny

his short lower third and facial height is a flaw but its not what makes him look uncanny or lowers his appeal.

His face is too wide not even considering facial height.
You might've 'fixed' his fwhr on paper but his bizygo is still unideal and too large

IMO he looks fine in the before but in the after he has massive jaw and very wide face, it's just way too much with the hunter eyes as well
the morphed jaw by itself actually looks pretty decent but when attached to barret it just looks bad and way overdone tbh

barrets eye area always looks asymmetrical in candids, I think a more 'human' eye area, lower bizygo and a more normal nose would give him better appeal and make him look less uncanny

his short lower third and facial height is a flaw but its not what makes him look uncanny or lowers his appeal.
I fixed his FWHR and FHWR by reducing his bizygomatic. Maybe you’d prefer this morph with a bit less vertical jaw projection:

9F64119C FC54 4807 A260 677702162D6A
F2FAF68B B145 41D7 B061 A5ECC7B3B07A

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I think you need to reconsider your knowledge on jaw proportions.

This is a disproportionately short jaw:

View attachment 681460

This is a proportionately robust jaw:

View attachment 681461
the ideal defined by this site is not always ideal
there is much more to proportions than what you think there is
there is many more ratios/proportions that should be considered when changing something. you cant just specifically change the jaw while not considering the rest of the face
you dont seem to understand that
and you have 0 awareness of how bad your morphs look
you really should retire from doing morphs

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, MansNotHot and Good_Little_Goy
I fixed his FWHR and FHWR by reducing his bizygomatic. Maybe you’d prefer this morph with a bit less vertical jaw projection:

View attachment 681479View attachment 681480
I would probably still shorten the ramus a bit more, it looks longer on his right side than left, idk if i'm imagining that
I'd maybe even make his a bit jaw narrower but just as sharp

but that morph is good yeah that's a solid improvement for once

the ideal defined by this site is not always ideal
there is much more to proportions than what you think there is
there is many more ratios/proportions that should be considered when changing something. you cant just specifically change the jaw while not considering the rest of the face
you dont seem to understand that
and you have 0 awareness of how bad your morphs look
you really should retire from doing morphs
Tell me what you think ideal jaw proportions are.

I would probably still shorten the ramus a bit more, it looks longer on his right side than left, idk if i'm imagining that
I'd maybe even make his a bit jaw narrower but just as sharp

but that morph is good yeah that's a solid improvement for once
84630C6A 1AF4 4E12 9B7C A5DA47611256
6DE609B2 05F6 4E7B 8196 7E4E22C08A47

• +1
Tell me what you think ideal jaw proportions are.
dude I just told you there is no ideal
it depends on the person. its always different
you gotta analyze everything the person has, soft tissue, ratios/proportions etc and try different things to see what looks better/fits someones face
there isnt a universal ideal proportion
thats what you still dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, MansNotHot and Good_Little_Goy
dude I just told you there is no ideal
it depends on the person. its always different
you gotta analyze everything the person has, soft tissue, ratios/proportions etc and try different things to see what looks better/fits someones face
there isnt a universal ideal proportion
thats what you still dont understand
Proportions take into account other proportions, by definition. I’m asking what you think the ideal jaw is in proportion to rest of the face (facial thirds, midface, etc). I think it’s a ramus that reaches slightly below the lips and a bigonial width 85-100% the width of the face.

Examples:

So, tell me what you think ideal jaw proportions are.

• +1
What is up with this Jordan Barrett bashing? He is still unbelievable good looking. He has just a bloated face from all the alcohol and drugs. Also his hair style is shitty. He still fuck one model after another.

• +1
What is up with this Jordan Barrett bashing? He is still unbelievable good looking. He has just a bloated face from all the alcohol and drugs. Also his hair style is shitty. He still fuck one model after another.
Yeah tbh

• +1
Not one girl I asked said they found him attractive. Best comment I got was “he should be good looking but looks creepy”.

Not one girl I asked said they found him attractive. Best comment I got was “he should be good looking but looks creepy”.
He still fucks models :soy:

• +1