Giving Barrett Sex Appeal

Not one girl I asked said they found him attractive. Best comment I got was “he should be good looking but looks creepy”.
Because every time u show girls attractive males, they tend to get defensive because they are insecure about their own looks. They call them ugly so that they reject them first mentally because they know they wouldn't have a chance. If Jordan Barrett would stand in front of them, their panties would get wet af.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Vanityfair jordan barrett tk title

I have a friend who looks like him, same hair, wide face but only 2 PSL points less and he slays like crazy. Went out to a park, he met a 9/10 25 year old blond Stacy and fucked her the same day on a playground. God knows how Barrett would slay in real life.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Ok bro. If you wanna make this serious. Show me pics of the girls you fuck. So we rate em. :lul: :soy:
Why would you ask for my body count when we’re determining Barrett’s attractiveness?

View attachment 681549
I have a friend who looks like him, same hair, wide face but only 2 PSL points less and he slays like crazy. Went out to a park, he met a 9/10 25 year old blond Stacy and fucked her the same day on a playground. God knows how Barrett would slay in real life.
Unverifiable Anecdote that has nothing to do with Barrett.

Because every time u show girls attractive males, they tend to get defensive because they are insecure about their own looks. They call them ugly so that they reject them first mentally because they know they wouldn't have a chance. If Jordan Barrett would stand in front of them, their panties would get wet af.
Yet they rate DiCaprio very highly. I have no reason to think they’re lying about who they find attractive, unless evidence is presented to suggest it’s the case.

Yet they rate DiCaprio very highly. I have no reason to think they’re lying about who they find attractive, unless evidence is presented to suggest it’s the case.
Because 1. they know Leo (star halo) 2. they saw him in motion in normal movies. You probably showed Barrett pictures from model shooting which just look very different (because they are supposed to look extraordinary). Show them the video of Barrett playing in a short clip as Kevin from home alone.

Because 1. they know Leo (star halo) 2. they saw him in motion in normal movies. You probably showed Barrett pictures from model shooting which just look very different (because they are supposed to look extraordinary). Show them the video of Barrett playing in a short clip as Kevin from home alone.
1) Prove it’s his status that is why they rated him higher than Barrett

2) I showed a normal interview where Barrett was not modeling

1) Prove it’s his status that is why they rated him higher than Barrett

2) I showed a normal interview where Barrett was not modeling
1. of course I can't prove it but Barrett looks like a better version of Leo. He mogs him big time.

2. hmm, could be true but like I said, girls saying something and doing something are 2 different pair of shoes. I wouldn't give too much about what girls say, if they would tell the truth, than it would be personality > attractiveness or small dick > big dick.
Maybe he looks a bit alien or weird, and he surely looks like shit when he's bloated. But give him the average Joe haircut and style and put him in a club and he would slay like crazy. U really think that Paris Hilton or Kate moss fucks him just because he is fame? Why would they exactly fuck him when they can have virtually anybody? Because he mogs 99.99% of all males on this earth.
People can look very different on pictures vs real life.

1. of course I can't prove it but Barrett looks like a better version of Leo. He mogs him big time.

2. hmm, could be true but like I said, girls saying something and doing something are 2 different pair of shoes. I wouldn't give too much about what girls say, if they would tell the truth, than it would be personality > attractiveness or small dick > big dick.
Maybe he looks a bit alien or weird, and he surely looks like shit when he's bloated. But give him the average Joe haircut and style and put him in a club and he would slay like crazy. U really think that Paris Hilton or Kate moss fucks him just because he is fame? Why would they exactly fuck him when they can have virtually anybody? Because he mogs 99.99% of all males on this earth.
People can look very different on pictures vs real life.
Again, not going to assume they’re lying when you admit you can’t prove it.

Paris Hilton isn’t hot:

Kate moss isn’t hot:

Some models aren’t very attractive, they just look unique.

I somewhat agree with you. There are certainly good looking males who have a better mass appeal.
Check the ratings thread. High tier normies mog Barrett.