Giving up is subhuman

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Don't care what anyone says. I don't care if people tell me it's over, it never began. I will never stop trying for a gf. Even I'll one day feel the warmth of a women, cuddle with one and be intimate with one. I fully believe it without a shadow of doubt. @One Rep Max @BrahminBoss @Mosh12 @Nick.Harte @forevermirin

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, murdah, sportsmogger and 35 others
Screenshot 2024 02 02 at 33545 PM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, Xangsane and 5 others
belly rub

• +1
Reactions: grief and Jason Voorhees
Yeah, bro. You have better chances than me. You’re also 6’1 and aren’t a midget. You should never give up but for some people, it is truly over.
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get what you’re looking for.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
You can't give up if it never started so i guess we are winners in .org

• +1
Reactions: murdah, CursedOne, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
You’re already a slayer tho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i didnt give up and look how nice it turned out for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, CursedOne, bloomercel and 5 others
I didn't know you were old user Preston. You were hindu or atheist right?

I'm sorry but it's over brother

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, forevermirin, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 42566, forevermirin and 3 others
If you are unitarian there might still be a chance brother
very few christians are JFL most christians consider unitarians to be heretics and out of the fold of christianity

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MaghrebGator
Start cold approaching / dating apps / talking to foids associated with ur uni from insta / escalating with foids ur already on good terms with

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
very few christians are JFL most christians consider unitarians to be heretics and out of the fold of christianity
Nah. They did polls recently in the US and like 50 or 60% answered that they didn't believe Jesus was God.

Christians in general don't know nothing about their religion, and those who know either reject it completely to become muslims or non religious, or keep holding to trinitarianism because of some childhood traumas that made them seek refugee on it.

• +1
Nah. They did polls recently in the US and like 50 or 60% answered that they didn't believe Jesus was God.
those are probably agnostics and atheists retard only like 60% of Americans are christians ofc an atheist isn't gonna believe Jesus is god 😂

• +1
those are probably agnostics and atheists retard only like 60% of Americans are christians 😂
No. They were church attendants believe it or not JFL. It was in 2018 or something like that.

I'll see if i can find them. To them going to church is almost a cultural event instead of a religious one.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer
I'll see if i can find them. To them going to church is almost a cultural event instead of a religious one.
actually church attendance in America is probably the highest out of any western or 'christian' country, certainly more then Europe

• +1
Dats mah boi, eat clen tren hard anavar give up may God bless u with a beautiful kashmiri bride who shalt cross the river with thou till the very end

• +1
actually church attendance in America is probably the highest out of any western or 'christian' country, certainly more then Europe
I know. I see those evangelicals dancing and screaming. It looks like a disco more than a place of worship which is sad.

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
well said bhai

• +1
all indians are my brothers and sisters type beat tho

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
Thats the right spirit

And you are no subhuman anyway, good height + okayish face

Just your skin colour is shit

• +1
Thats the right spirit

And you are no subhuman anyway, good height + okayish face

Just your skin colour is shit
That skin color is so brutal it would make most ppl subhuman SMV wise

Don't care what anyone says. I don't care if people tell me it's over, it never began. I will never stop trying for a gf. Even I'll one day feel the warmth of a women, cuddle with one and be intimate with one. I fully believe it without a shadow of doubt. @One Rep Max @BrahminBoss @Mosh12 @Nick.Harte @forevermirin
This isnt a shounen anime lmao

• +1
@URL code @PseudoMaxxer @shabby890 @SidharthTheSlayer @buflek

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
E2A77145 3FC1 471F 815F 57BD1E91BB6A

• +1
How
Ur looksmaxxed and tall in India
Better than 95% of the population

• +1
I meed to loose 10 more kgs. I overestimated my leaness I'm way fatter than I thought. I just have a good fat distribution which hides jt @andy9432 also I need better social circles and skin lightening
How
Ur looksmaxxed and tall in India
Better than 95% of the population

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
theres nothing wrong with u bro why would you even think about giving up?

• +1
theres nothing wrong with u bro why would you even think about giving up?
I have become a fat fuck during thr holidays it's time to build get back some discipline into my life

• +1
Reactions: URL code
I have become a fat fuck during thr holidays it's time to build get back some discipline into my life
That's normal, most people gain some weight this time of the year

• +1
No. They were church attendants believe it or not JFL. It was in 2018 or something like that.

Give me back santa sofia, you fucking retarded infidel who is not capable of inventing his own art and has to appropriate churches that are not his.

Give me back santa sofia, you fucking retarded infidel who is not capable of inventing his own art and has to appropriate churches that are not his.
Hey look i found your profile on Lovemeet.net

Oscarwildprofile

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator