Giving up on dating

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
no idea why all of sudden i stopped caring about girls but i truly don't anymore. i thought it maybe be low T or something. but i truly don't care about dating anymore. i don't need to pretend to be aloof because i actually am. when i look into the future i don't imagine it being with a woman and children. i imagine doing research or work for a company. alone until death. travelling alone, and just being contained in solitary hobbies. that has now become my dream.

i now know what it feels like to be a true med student. all you really care about it studying/working. it's not even to reach some sort of financial goal, just the satisfaction of doing 'something' i enjoy.

women aren't bad at all. they're just not what i had expected them to be as a younger man. either i am too ugly, skinny, shitty hair or whatever. I never get to see the side that have men killing themselves for. the women i interact with are not worth the effort. not worth taking out on dates, and not worth falling for.

i miss the feeling of having a oneitis. the excitement and the worry about whether it would ever come to be. but, dating your oneitis and getting to know women for real has taught me that users blow women out of proportion.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, Sprinkles, nathan and 2 others
Pm me your face bhai

no idea why all of sudden i stopped caring about girls but i truly don't anymore. i thought it maybe be low T or something. but i truly don't care about dating anymore. i don't need to pretend to be aloof because i actually am. when i look into the future i don't imagine it being with a woman and children. i imagine doing research or work for a company. alone until death. travelling alone, and just being contained in solitary hobbies. that has now become my dream.

i now know what it feels like to be a true med student. all you really care about it studying/working. it's not even to reach some sort of financial goal, just the satisfaction of doing 'something' i enjoy.

women aren't bad at all. they're just not what i had expected them to be as a younger man. either i am too ugly, skinny, shitty hair or whatever. I never get to see the side that have men killing themselves for. the women i interact with are not worth the effort. not worth taking out on dates, and not worth falling for.

i miss the feeling of having a oneitis. the excitement and the worry about whether it would ever come to be. but, dating your oneitis and getting to know women for real has taught me that users blow women out of proportion.
It's just a phase

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and darkness97
Accept predeterminism. The blackpill showed me the brutal reality and I cannot see things the same way like I used to. It is easier and more stress-free to accept that everything is predetermined and that things are out of your control. The more you try to “self improve” to change things, the more you detach yourself from the real you. If the right girl comes along naturally then cool, if not, then fuck it, it was already predetermined that you’d be single. Not everyone makes it, you have to accept this as a blackpiller.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97