Giving up on online dating for a while

Deleted member 19445

Deleted member 19445

Iron
-1000+ tinder matches in 4 weeks
-130+ hinge matches mostly HTB in little under 3 weeks
-Got about 50 snaps/numbers/ig in last month
- 6 dates and 3 of them slays. And 1 slay I met at hotel while on holiday.(in last month)
-About 25 dates set up but almost always flake or ghost

The effort to rewards ratio is stupid. All that texting and thinking of nice lines etc for them to get bored after a few days of talking or getting flaked on dates.

Chasing after girls who aren’t even on my level. Validating them and deluding them into thinking they’re something they’re not. There’s probably at least another 10 guys in her dms like me who she’s stringing along.

I won’t be contributing to the inflation of pussy no longer.

Furthermore the sex isn’t even good usually. It’s not even validating when you mog them. And the act itself doesn’t even feel that good I get bored while I’m doing it.

Going to focus on other areas of my life.

Pic related my current body

Attachments

• 7F475D08-50AD-41FC-973C-502217B21139.png
    7F475D08-50AD-41FC-973C-502217B21139.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, nobodyspecial369, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
another slayer bites the dust.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur Is that the reason you went MGTOW too.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
- 6 dates and 3 of them slays. And 1 slay I met at hotel while on holiday.(in last month)

The effort to rewards ratio is stupid. All that texting and thinking of nice lines etc for them to get bored after a few days of talking or getting flaked on dates.

Chasing after girls who aren’t even on my level. Validating them and deluding them into thinking they’re something they’re not. There’s probably at least another 10 guys in her dms like me who she’s stringing along.

Furthermore the sex isn’t even good usually. It’s not even validating when you mog them. And the act itself doesn’t even feel that good I get bored while I’m doing it.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur Is that the reason you went MGTOW too.
Spoke to over 20 women this year give or take. Spent a lot of effort pulling them on apps and irl, the ones on apps flaked all of them except a black girl who I did neck but she ghosted me the next day XD. Then the ones I met in clubs I kissed didn’t get any sex and got blanked on text.

My realisation is this is a waste of time and I did all of that 4 months of speaking getting to VET these women only to be flaked on over and over one white white flaked on me 3 times Three FUCKING TIMES I just wow that was the final straw I blanked her and the Muslim paki foid I was speaking 2 and decided to go MGTOW on the spot I wasn’t even upset just fed up and burnt out

Oh also had a ONS with a gook but she ghosted me when I messaged her lol it’s over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19530, Chadeep and 2 others
how do you maintain such a low bodyfat percentage and vascularity ?

how do you maintain such a low bodyfat percentage and vascularity ?
gymcelling 7 years and good metabolism. I go gym nearly every day

Vasc is genetic

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
women arent worth the effort
welcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19445
i hope you die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Curry Suicide, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
women arent worth the effort
welcome
Modern women are a joke.

Also on a side note another thing that pisses me off is whenever they do open it’s the same hi and then how are you shit. It’s like they expect you to make the effort or something.

Well and truly I’m done

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
no pics = larp

LTR > ONS with tinder girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
1 slay out of 1000+ matches?

To a beta cuck simp fag dork loser those are amazing odds.

• +1
  • +1
it seems like your doing pretty well, flakes and ghosting are part of the game

that's a decent result considering your effort is basically swipe on girls on your phone while you scratch your balls and set up dates, you're just a crying lil bitch

Chad results

• +1
Wtf chad. Show your profile.

But very bad matches to lay rate. U r doing smth wrong
I’ll pm u.

it seems like your doing pretty well, flakes and ghosting are part of the game

that's a decent result considering your effort is basically swipe on girls on your phone while you scratch your balls and set up dates, you're just a crying lil bitch
Fuck the game

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Virgin at 29 😔
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 19445
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Insert you like to watch HBO Max into your profile. You'll be surprised at how many vaginas will find that enticing. Serious! HBO Max is a vagina target network. And these women are only dating men that watch it. If you tell her you Netflix, she'll think you're a faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 19445 and Virgin at 29 😔

As men we need to stop the inflation of roastie pussy. No more attention. It’s ascension time.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

you are better than them king, don’t stoop to the low levels to satisfy your carnal desires. rise above ascend and show them who’s boss in the end…

best is to improve yourself to the max and then find a top tier wife who truly loves you

The ROI for online dating is so low that it’s not worth it at all even for good looking guy like you

• +1
Reactions: Vain786