Giving up on prettyboymaxxing - time to mascmaxx

D

Deleted

Lurker
I have a friend who's girlfriend who has high bodycount and a lot of friends. He isn't the jealous type so he tells me stuff her friends tell her and shit (thanks to this guy i got laid last saturday).

I was joking about something about girls being like OMG ARVID don't remember context but he said no serious they do, and they always mention your instagram. I was intrigued and he asked me to show my instagram. He told me that my former pfp was genuinly very talked about in a good way. It was this pic, arguably my most masc pic with the most masc haircut i've ever had and a nice as tan.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MaxillaMaxing, ALP and 3 others
Images 1 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, homesick and 18 others
I have a friend who's girlfriend who has high bodycount and a lot of friends. He isn't the jealous type so he tells me stuff her friends tell her and shit (thanks to this guy i got laid last saturday).

I was joking about something about girls being like OMG ARVID don't remember context but he said no serious they do, and they always mention your instagram. I was intrigued and he asked me to show my instagram. He told me that my former pfp was genuinly very talked about in a good way. It was this pic, arguably my most masc pic with the most masc haircut i've ever had and a nice as tan.

Nigga talking about masc haircut:feelsgood:
There is not a single thing masc about that haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and aBetterMii
last time i was on here you didnt look this good

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted
Pretty boys are and always will be a niche, most guys would ascend by looking more masc

Mirin tan
How much time to get this dark?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
99th bone structure with 80th+ percentile soft feature and great harmony = ideal slayer

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Mirin tan
How much time to get this dark?
Got decent amount of melanin and don't tan too much but maybe like 2 hours tanning a week for a month + the outside activities during swedish summer.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
my long greasy receeding hair is more masculine then those bangs. your hair doesnt matter when you have eyes like that anyways.

Training neck counts as mascmaxxing ?
Cause thats what Im doing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted
(feminin) girls like (masculine) guys
WHAT A FUCkING SUPRISE