Giving up

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
You are not blackpilled enough if you haven’t fuckin given up yet.

“MUH HGH MUH SKIN CARE MUH SLEEP MUH DIET…”

You faggots really think that’s gonna do shit? No it ain’t. Sure you might go up by 0.01 in terms of appearance but it’ll still be over for u coz of years of rejection, inceldom and no social skills

Just fuckin give up. Embrace the blackpill and know it’s fuckin over for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, ChiraqJihad, Kristin and 2 others
- Someone who gave up

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, kanderior and 📎♿️⚙️

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rimaxtis and 📎♿️⚙️
Cope.

You only reach blackpillnirvana when you go out with an ExtremeReaction:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i will in my mansion saar
I truly wish well for you and hope you get a mansion, which is why I’m telling you to give up. Trust me.

I truly wish well for you and hope you get a mansion, which is why I’m telling you to give up. Trust me.
LISTEN TO ME MOTHER FUCKER. PLEASE GO BALD AND HIT THE GYM

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
What these copers fail to realize is that even after they ascend by 0.01 psl, they’ll still be invisible

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
also psl scale is male equivalent of those girls who get lip fillers, BBL, boob jobs and shi thinking they look good but they just look like abused trannies

You faggots really think that’s gonna do shit? No it ain’t. Sure you might go up by 0.01 in terms of appearance but it’ll still be over for u coz of years of rejection, inceldom and no social skills

hard not disagree :feelswhy:

Agreed

Most of these “lifestyle choices” like diet and sleep don’t do much

Notice how chad can vape and smoke and still be fine?

All the ascensions here are people resorting to drastic things like roids and plastic surgery.

Softmaxxing can’t fix your shit pheno or horrible bug eyes jfl. I’m so done with life. Trying forever and ever just to fail and get rejected again and again and again. Lol

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Agreed

Most of these “lifestyle choices” like diet and sleep don’t do much

Notice how chad can vape and smoke and still be fine?

All the ascensions here are people resorting to drastic things like roids and plastic surgery.

Softmaxxing can’t fix your shit pheno or horrible bug eyes jfl. I’m so done with life. Trying forever and ever just to fail and get rejected again and again and again. Lol
Faggots on here actually believe icing their face every morning and pulling their eyelids is gonna give them hunter eyes and cheekbones. Fuckin coping lunatics

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Speak for yourself brainwashed loser

Speak for yourself brainwashed loser
Always the subhuman 2023 cels disagreeing. However I harbor no resentment towards you. I recognize the fact that you are simply in the denial stage and are coping by giving yourself false hope. Your illusions will soon shatter and you will be forced to face reality head on. Then you will realize that you were never the chosen one you had mistaken yourself to be.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Always the subhuman 2023 cels disagreeing. However I harbor no resentment towards you. I recognize the fact that you are simply in the denial stage and are coping by giving yourself false hope. Your illusions will soon shatter and you will be forced to face reality head on. Then you will realize that you were never the chosen one you had mistaken yourself to be.
We registered less than 2 months apart you retard, and stop projecting your subhumanity on other people. By all means LDAR, I couldn't care less, but don't assume every man is a failure like you and try to drag them down with you because you're miserable. If you think it's over for you then I guess it's over for you, but I don't see what you're hoping to achieve by trying to convince lost and impressionable young men that it's the the same for them, other than I guess like I said misery loving company. It's not because of women that society is in ruins, it's because of weaklings like you.

We registered less than 2 months apart you retard, and stop projecting your subhumanity on other people. By all means LDAR, I couldn't care less, but don't assume every man is a failure like you and try to drag them down with you because you're miserable. If you think it's over for you then I guess it's over for you, but I don't see what you're hoping to achieve by trying to convince lost and impressionable young men that it's the the same for them, other than I guess like I said misery loving company. It's not because of women that society is in ruins, it's because of weaklings like you.
I see you are still not mature enough. Everything you have mentioned is a form of cope. It’s denial in its purest form.

Those who know the truth understand the reality of the situation. However, there is nothing wrong with coping and believing things will get better. I would argue there is even benefit to it. I am not here to stop you from coping, just here to remind you of the harsh truth.

When have I ever blamed women or said anything about them? Or is it that even you are starting to realize the broken system but keep pretending you don’t?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and kanderior

Did stuff for me

• +1
Reactions: kanderior