Giving yourself a blackeye to low inhibmax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I was always scared of becoming the kid tbh
Pussy

actually once an 8th grader walked in and caught me when I was in the stall he had no idea who I was tho fortunately and didn’t see my face since I tactically camped out till he left

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Pussy

actually once an 8th grader walked in and caught me when I was in the stall he had no idea who I was tho fortunately and didn’t see my face since I tactically camped out till he left
Idk a nut isn't worth becoming that kid. Did you have that thing in chemistry where the teacher talked about having to strip a kid naked and wash them infront of the class if they spilled some shit on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 6892
Idk a nut isn't worth becoming that kid. Did you have that thing in chemistry where the teacher talked about having to strip a kid naked and wash them infront of the class if they spilled some shit on them
Nah we had an emergency showper if someone spilled smth they’d just do it in clothing

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Nah we had an emergency showper if someone spilled smth they’d just do it in clothing
I'd rather die than spill that chemical shit and be socially castrated

• +1
nah you should rather give yourself cauliflower ear

nah you should rather give yourself cauliflower ear
i could Easily get is as I’m a wrestler I just have to go without headgear, but it’s ugly and permanent while black eye is kinda low inhib dark triad aesthetic and temporary

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
get a knife cut under your eye

badass

i could Easily get is as I’m a wrestler I just have to go without headgear, but it’s ugly and permanent while black eye is kinda low inhib dark triad aesthetic and temporary
based ngl

• +1
I punched a mirror once and got cuts all over my hand and wore a big ass bandaid
bad times....I was violent af around this time, tb af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and thecel