GL men actually get less compliments

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
It may sound contrary, but good looking men get less compliments. The reason being is that most think they already know it and don't need it. People tend to give more compliments to average or below average people so they have more hope in life. Good looking people actually get called ugly more often than ugly people . This is the human nature because it's trying to devalue them , but also truly ugly people are usually left alone.

GL females will receive way more compliments on their looks than GL males. However, females will also compliment average females and they have jealousy towards the attractive ones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Narcissus🥀, Primalsplit and 10 others
some might say this is cope but op is not lying

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, RAMU KAKA, tombradylover and 7 others
this is true

even more true if the gl guy is somewhat gymmaxed

you will NEVER have a guy compliment your face even if thats ur strong suit if u have some sort of muscle, they will defacto make a comment about body instead to not seem like they are gay or etc

women in general wont compliment anyways if they already perceive u as very goodlooking to the point where you most likely already know it

if anything these women instead are more likely to make comments about u being a fuckboy or etc based on appearance

lifefuel and suifuel at the same time i dont want girls assuming my body count is fucking 25 thats gay i want trad wife

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, RAMU KAKA, tombradylover and 5 others
That sure explains it all

Who cares
It’s all about slaying and Chad treatment nothing else matters
Muh compliments
A foid calls you cute then goes to fuck chad

this is true

you will NEVER have a guy compliment your face even if thats ur strong suit if u have some sort of muscle, they will defacto make a comment about body instead to not seem like they are gay or etc

women in general wont compliment anyways if they already perceive u as very goodlooking to the point where you most likely already know it

if anything these women instead are more likely to make comments about u being a fuckboy or etc based on appearance

lifefuel and suifuel at the same time i dont want girls assuming my body count is fucking 25 thats gay i want trad wife
Got called a fuckboy once and ever since haven‘t figured out wtf she meant with that. Was 16 and that was my first day at school

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
this is true

Got called a fuckboy once and ever since haven‘t figured out wtf she meant with that. Was 16 and that was my first day at school
I was called androgynous by a tranny once, went into extreme depression after that

I was called androgynous by a tranny once, went into extreme depression after that
Ufff, face reveal in dms? Dont trust femcels, trust blackpillers😃👍🏻

Ufff, face reveal in dms? Dont trust femcels, trust blackpillers😃👍🏻
Tbf i didn't even hit puberty back then I was a cutecel :lul: I'll reveal my face once I hard mew to achieve salludon status :feelswhy:

So you will never know if women think you're good looking or ugly? I don't believe this. I don't need compliments, only interaction with women to know if they like me or not. Cope thread.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Costcosuperstore and depressionmaxxing
Tbf i didn't even hit puberty back then I was a cutecel :lul: I'll reveal my face once I hard mew to achieve salludon status :feelswhy:
As a kid it‘s even a good thing to look a bit feminine. Mewing does not work

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, seethe, NumbThePain and 3 others
noticed that in the gypsycrusader livestreams, bitches calling him ugly left and right for no reason

This thread is full of copers ngl
noticed that in the gypsycrusader livestreams, bitches calling him ugly left and right for no reason
PSL wise he’s fine but by a normie standard he’s just a slightly above average older dude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, HTN_Mentalcel and Xangsane
Who cares
It’s all about slaying and Chad treatment nothing else matters
Muh compliments
A foid calls you cute then goes to fuck chad
nigga nobody on here is Chad

It may sound contrary, but good looking men get less compliments. The reason being is that most think they already know it and don't need it. People tend to give more compliments to average or below average people so they have more hope in life. Good looking people actually get called ugly more often than ugly people . This is the human nature because it's trying to devalue them , but also truly ugly people are usually left alone.

GL females will receive way more compliments on their looks than GL males. However, females will also compliment average females and they have jealousy towards the attractive ones.
Average women get the most compliments

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and Costcosuperstore
I'm average/somewhat below average and have never gotten a compliment ever.

That's weird in two ways:

1) Women shouldn't call you ugly if they disagree with you on something like that tinder experiment where you sexually molested a child but the woman doesnt care still wants to date u cause ur chad.

2) Woman should call him ugly Im guessing because he is not chad

Utter fucking copium, I get compliments all the time, some girls tend not to comment but a good number of them do

That explains everything.

All bullying that I received, lack of compliments, rejections, all negative reinforcement is because I was simply too good looking and caused severe jealousy and hostilty in other people.

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, MaghrebGator and FutureSlayer
I must be a Casanova then

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
cope of the month

• +1
That's weird in two ways:

1) Women shouldn't call you ugly if they disagree with you on something like that tinder experiment where you sexually molested a child but the woman doesnt care still wants to date u cause ur chad.

2) Woman should call him ugly Im guessing because he is not chad
Is gypsy ugly then? :unsure:

sorry for the shit quality couldnt find a better one

Haha you know that's so funny I have watched, from the time he first started streaming to when he got arrested in 2021 (and some other ones he recently he makes), every single stream and clip of him and there was a video where he took his mask off and the girls started laughing at him it was like dead obvious that they thought he was ugly because it was posted in a telegram channel called "Gypsycrusader Exposed" where they made fun of him.

Is gypsy ugly then? :unsure:
He's just not chad, people who are htn or chadlite can still experience being called ugly for obvious reasons like hating niggers.

• +1
Haha you know that's so funny I have watched, from the time he first started streaming to when he got arrested in 2021 (and some other ones he recently he makes), every single stream and clip of him and there was a video where he took his mask off and the girls started laughing at him it was like dead obvious that they thought he was ugly because it was posted in a telegram channel called "Gypsycrusader Exposed" where they made fun of him.
they were jbs prolly… women his age considered him gl, they called him gorgeous etc before he started insulting them lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
they were jbs prolly… women his age considered him gl, they called him gorgeous etc before he started insulting them lmaoo
The taking the mask off is obviously to get a reaction from the women specifically.

He's just not chad, people who are htn or chadlite can still experience being called ugly for obvious reasons like hating niggers.
this is the most reasonable imo

• +1
The taking the mask off is obviously to get a reaction from the women specifically.
He never did that on stream, he usually had it on or not, no in between. That’s why that clip was so famous

• +1
this is the most reasonable imo
Water anyway, women call men ugly because it's generally just a good way to ostrasize them and women ostrasize men for a lot of other things than just good looks.

Especially because women themselves value being ostrasized such as not being upfront about what they look for in a guy like height or money.

• +1
He never did that on stream, he usually had it on or not, no in between. That’s why that clip was so famous
Nah I've watched every stream back and forth about a year ago from when I was bored (224 hours total jfl) and he just does it rarely.

Also congrats on 5k posts.

• +1
Nah I've watched every stream back and forth about a year ago from when I was bored (224 hours total jfl) and he just does it rarely.

Also congrats on 5k posts.
Thanks bhai❤️

• +1