Gl ppl don’t get treated better by men

Nigga really compared Manchester to New Delhi hop off the perks bro
I live in an area 10x better than yours, but whatever helps you sleep at night bub.

Hopefully tonight you'll finally experience a lucid dream so you can become the whitoid you've always wanted to be.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I live in an area 10x better than yours, but whatever helps you sleep at night bub.

Hopefully tonight you'll finally experience a lucid dream so you can become the whitoid you've always wanted to be.
IMG 2921

Stop posting on Reddit buddy

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Males I knew little told me I was handsome or asked me if I had a sister or told my girlfriend I was handsome. Some people I knew, however, would become passive-aggressive when they noticed that I attracted girls more.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
water, looks never get you respected by men, only attention from women

meanwhile, having muscle will gain you more respect from men

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, ezio6 and Ghoulish
water, looks never get you respected by men, only attention from women

meanwhile, having muscle will gain you more respect from men
Mf say water but the whole thread is debating me

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkTriadBeliever
Males I knew little told me I was handsome or asked me if I had a sister or told my girlfriend I was handsome. Some people I knew, however, would become passive-aggressive when they noticed that I attracted girls more.
Aren’t u stone cold truecel?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
The worst is when people here say that being good looking automatically gets you promoted at work and shit like that, no it doesn’t, sucking corporate dick does. And if they had even one job ever they would know that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Ghoulish and Suns9999
Sigma response bro keep Thomas Shelby Andrew Tate maxxing

Biggest bullshitter ever. “Your mom was taking 4 people at once!”
Nigga you don't believe yourself :lul: why do you still answering the thread if what you said is true

4411132 1727212626557

@raleqtambrobret confirmed aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Suns9999
This is true, HTN friend of mine , he slays women in the uni and one friend that we share says he is ugly and that other nt ltn friend mogs him :lul: just because the HTN acts narcy and the LTN acts fakely humble

The ltn even tried to talk with a chick that htn nigga slayed snd the girl didn't even replied to him LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Ghoulish
As a chadlite looking only HTN and Chad friends are nice to me

MTN wish for my downfall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Ghoulish
The worst is when people here say that being good looking automatically gets you promoted at work and shit like that, no it doesn’t, sucking corporate dick does. And if they had even one job ever they would know that.
The promotion shit only works for women

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Ppl will actively try to ruin your relationships, especially in a school/college setting. Especially the ugly losers when a fellow loser stops being a loser. I know a guy who’s whole friend group stalked and bullied his gf after they found out he was dating her.
larp or they aren't friends

most guys will be jealous of you, most guys don’t want a guy with a gl face to be above them as they’re already intimidated if they know you’re better looking than them. Although, Vise versa, if you are popular and dominant already, being gl will keep you there.

Doesn’t apply to height or physique. If you’re jacked and tall you’re likely to be worshipped by normies.
u like TR?

tokyo revengers
Yh I read that shit years ago it was alr imo carried by cool plot and characters but the storyline is ass and mikey acts like a cuck later on.

South was the goat, and I just like his quote.

Izana was pretty cool but the mfs saying he beats south are retarded ngl.
nah he a bum , hate his fans so much holy shit they overate him to the moon, base mikey who wasnt even going all out hoed his bum ass :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
most guys will be jealous of you, most guys don’t want a guy with a gl face to be above them as they’re already intimidated if they know you’re better looking than them. Although, Vise versa, if you are popular and dominant already, being gl will keep you there.

Doesn’t apply to height or physique. If you’re jacked and tall you’re likely to be worshipped by normies.
GL men DO get treated better by everyone. Men & women.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
GL men DO get treated better by everyone. Men & women.
Treated better in public, plotted against in private. People DONT want a person who mogs them to also be above them socially.

Although in general treatment from strangers yeah they do. I’m talking about social situations like HS etc.

Women is water.

Just because people are jealous doesn't mean they will treat you badly.

In fact they want to get in good favors with you and treat you better

In fact they want to get in good favors with you and treat you better
Good point, depends on the person ig. Either they hate you or they try to side with you. But usually they get in good favours with you once you are popular, like I said earlier, and usually go against you when you aren’t.