Glad the smesh faggot was bullied off the forum

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
He was talking shit behind my back when l was banned, glad the forum members recognized the chechan rat for who he is, a total disgrace of a person. I bullied him on lookism to the point l was banned twice till the forum itself was nuked.

I hope people realize that it's not normal for a good looking NT person to stay on this forum and cultivate a Chad halo and a following from incels. Successful people don't need to brag all the time

I usually don't like/hate people on online forums but l had a genuine dislike for this guy, he didn't have any decency or self respect and he was a disgrace to chechan people and l hope he dies a painful death

Listen Tovarish, If you are reading this, you should know I'm still here and you have deleted your own account. You will never return to this forum except as an alt, as someone else cause that's what you were doing all along.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 17829, currylightskin and 3 others
Who’s that you’re talking about son?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He was talking shit behind my back when l was banned, glad the forum members recognized the chechan rat for who he is, a total disgrace of a person. I bullied him on lookism to the point l was banned twice till the forum itself was nuked.

I hope people realize that it's not normal for a good looking NT person to stay on this forum and cultivate a Chad halo and a following from incels. Successful people don't need to brag all the time

I usually don't like/hate people on online forums but l had a genuine dislike for this guy, he didn't have any decency or self respect and he was a disgrace to chechan people and l hope he dies a painful death

Listen Tovarish, If you are reading this, you should know I'm still here and you have deleted your own account. You will never return to this forum except as an alt, as someone else cause that's what you were doing all along.
2 Muslim brothers shouldn’t be fighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16384
What happened to my nigga ?

tbh i miss that nigga and his brag threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17829