:Glasses: Imagine not looking like this... I'm in utter disbelief

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
flat%2Bangle%2Bcomparison.png

:glasses: :situation: x1000
Also, JFL @ how the one on the right lost almost hafl of his maxilla, this bitch probably got into a fight with the one on the left and he did that with just one punch on that boneless phag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheChosenChad, UglyMan and 3 others
What a fuckin slayer this on the left. Mogs me without even skin or eyes or hair shit man. LEGIT bonemog

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Nosecel9000, TheChosenChad and 4 others
cheekbones wider than your skull

what is this, baki the grappler tier of dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, TheChosenChad, Mansnob and 1 other person
I want to see a face morphed from that left skull

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Nosecel9000 and Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2227 and Jagged0
I have similar type, but i lacking bones...

flat%2Bangle%2Bcomparison.png

:glasses: :situation: x1000
Also, JFL @ how the one on the right lost almost hafl of his maxilla, this bitch probably got into a fight with the one on the left and he did that with just one punch on that boneless phag
Michael Jackson 1991

That's all plastic surgery my dude
Not a single plastic surgery was done on his face except nose(that he admitted to doing too) and skin bleaching because of his white skin patches.

This is him young you can already see his incredible palate. He grew perfectly.

Here you can see his jaw.

He is a textbook example of perfectly grown face.

MJ has the skull shape on the left. He was perfectly grown.

You will say NCT, but it truly is perfectly grown face.

View attachment 100279
View attachment 100280
no... It's not even close. He just had a short head and malnourished, hollow cheeks which makes it look like he has a good skull, but it's really not.

This is what someone with that type of skull really looks like:

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1483658102175.jpg

(left)

Also look how much smaller this guy's eyes are.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1100
Not a single plastic surgery was done on his face except nose(that he admitted to doing too) and skin bleaching because of his white skin patches.

View attachment 100282

This is him young you can already see his incredible palate. He grew perfectly.

View attachment 100283

Here you can see his jaw.

He is a textbook example of perfectly grown face.
Do you not see how drastically his chin and jaw looked going into the 90s? Sure he has a nicely grown face naturally but it's obvious he had some kind of implants or work to his power third at some point. He even got a cleft chin out of nowhere

no... It's not even close. He just had a short head and malnourished, hollow cheeks which makes it look like he has a good skull, but it's really not.

This is what someone with that type of skull really looks like:

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1483658102175.jpg

(left)

Also look how much smaller this guy's eyes are.

It's the same. If the lighting was the same as the guy on your photo they would look the same.

View attachment 100284

It's the same. If the lighting was the same as the guy on your photo they would look the same.
you can tell how low his cheekbones are and that he got weird chin implants. So much sclera show...

keep fetishizing this revolting plastic surgery abomination.

Do you not see how drastically his chin and jaw looked going into the 90s? Sure he has a nicely grown face naturally but it's obvious he had some kind of implants or work to his power third at some point. He even got a cleft chin out of nowhere
13:

17:

20:

27:

you can tell how low his cheekbones are and that he got weird chin implants. So much sclera show...

keep fetishizing this revolting plastic surgery abomination.
keep coping with the fact that there is puberty INVOLVED TOO

He didn't hit puberty in his late 20s and puberty doesn't change your jaw like that

Here you can make a conclusion.

Here you can make a conclusion.
Look at the last photo. see the unnatural protrusion of his cheekbones and the lines alone his cheeks that appear? Definitely some work was done. But I do not deny that his natural facial development was good .

Look at the last photo. see the unnatural protrusion of his cheekbones and the lines alone his cheeks that appear? Definitely some work was done. But I do not deny that his natural facial development was good .
I believe that once he went white cheekbones started being more defined in "lines" Because as you can see It was a perfect lighting + white skin tone = obviously more prominence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685