Glasses or contacts

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
So, got contacts recently, and i think that i look worse with them jfl, my friend told me i look better with glasses that i look morel ike "old money style". Hes coping tbh.
My other friend told me i look better without them, and said if i wanna look better with glasses i gotta get a hair cut [i have an overgrown flow]

So am i just used to glasses and will i eventually look better without them

glasses can make a bad eye area stand out less, personally, i liked the way i looked with contacts from the start but there are some people who look better with glasses especially those with bulgy eyes.

• +1
Reactions: sayi
glasses can make a bad eye area stand out less, personally, i liked the way i looked with contacts from the start but there are some people who look better with glasses especially those with bulgy eyes.
i have really deep and sunken eyes lmao, my only falio on my eye area is bad esr

i have really deep and sunken eyes lmao, my only falio on my eye area is bad esr
yeah glasses help hide that too cuz the lens distorts it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Glasses are like the biggest looksmin there is, all the 15 year old indians on org who ask what lefort surgery & OBO they should get when they still wear glasses should be banned.

Glasses are like the biggest looksmin there is, all the 15 year old indians on org who ask what lefort surgery & OBO they should get when they still wear glasses should be banned.
im not indian jfl, i wear contacts now but idk man i seriously dont like how i look without glasses, i guess im just not used to it

Post pics on and off

im not indian jfl, i wear contacts now but idk man i seriously dont like how i look without glasses, i guess im just not used to it
Lmaoo I'm not calling you Indian I'm referring to all the posts I see of all these Indian kids asking what surgery they need when they have a unibrow & glasses, if they don't even fix that obviously they aren't getting surgery, there's one Indian in particular who keeps posting his face like that, you probably just aren't used to seeing yourself without glasses you'll get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Lmaoo I'm not calling you Indian I'm referring to all the posts I see of all these Indian kids asking what surgery they need when they have a unibrow & glasses, if they don't even fix that obviously they aren't getting surgery, there's one Indian in particular who keeps posting his face like that, you probably just aren't used to seeing yourself without glasses you'll get used to it
sometimes are annoying asf

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
True, I have bulgy eyes and glasses make em look kinda deeper set, it's an illusion. The only way to cope with bulging eyes is to wear glasses and cover your forehead with hair. This combo makes your eyes look deeper set.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
True, I have bulgy eyes and glasses make em look kinda deeper set, it's an illusion. The only way to cope with bulging eyes is to wear glasses and cover your forehead with hair. This combo makes your eyes look deeper set.
i have glasses and deep eyes i have also -3,75 om my right eye and -2,50 on my left i think

So, got contacts recently, and i think that i look worse with them jfl, my friend told me i look better with glasses that i look morel ike "old money style". Hes coping tbh.
My other friend told me i look better without them, and said if i wanna look better with glasses i gotta get a hair cut [i have an overgrown flow]

So am i just used to glasses and will i eventually look better without them

glasses are cope they hide you’re good facial features (if you have them)