koreancel
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 63
- Reputation
- 68
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
should I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
who is the girl in your profile pictureshould I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
yesshould I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
Mary Belle Kirschner or just Belle Delphinewho is the girl in your profile picture
That’s belle Delphinewho is the girl in your profile picture
wow she is a big makeup cell, she look way different htereThat’s belle Delphine
he looks with itI think you look better without glasses
she looks good without makeupwow she is a big makeup cell, she look way different htere
yes, keep the glassesshould I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
ltbshe looks good without makeup
also let your hair grow more to frame better the faceshould I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
Definitely keep the glasses bro no offense your ugly ash without themshould I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
bruh you are the reason for hypergamy by calling that htb.View attachment 5707084
htb I would say, but she is a makeup cel, you are not wrong.
whats is a true htb for you ?bruh you are the reason for hypergamy by calling that htb.
literally textbook hltb there
probably dasha taran or anne hathawaywhats is a true htb for you ?
anne hathaway is lhtb but i got your pointprobably dasha taran or anne hathaway
maybe i cant rate her objectively because she is in my subjective top 10anne hathaway is lhtb but i got your point
GLASS GLASS GLASSshould I keep my glasses to fraud my mid face in exchange of lower smv? Think I look a lot better with glasses tbh
maybe i cant rate her objectively because she is in my subjective top 10