Globalism is just about redistributing Celtic/Anglo/Dutchlandic Chads to every major city worldwide

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I was talking to a white PSLer in SEA who was complaining about his looks so I asked why he would care what some gooks think about him (he was already slaying girls who were good by SEA standards)

He told me that there's actually Chads living in his apartment building and he sees a decent amount of gymcelled and looksmaxxed white guys around
He also said that every major city is just turning into the same place and this had me thinking that whenever people catch wind of a city that has low competition and reasonably fuckable and easy to deal with foids, some Chads will move there to take the spoils and the competition level will catch up to other cities that are already hell on earth (Assuming Stockholm, London, LA etc)

Obviously SEA had been common knowledge for decades now but since Digital Nomand lifestyle is more common now and Objectively goodlooking guys have to put effort in dating in the west that is often not worth the reward, SEAmaxxing will just become more common.
Guys like Jack Hopkins aka CEO of Testosterone is a good example of a Nerdic Digital Nomad who Thailand maxxed.
Run an experiement using his pics in the west and he will probably do well but still have loads of flakes if he tries set up straight to the house slays.

In Thailand he could probably fuck 5 girls per week from dating apps.
The thing is, more and more guys like this are gonna get the same idea since narcy Chadlite+ guys are gonna want to experience being treated like Gods if the had a late glowup so they will move to cities with ethnic women.

There will come a time where every major city in the world will look the same commercially (already happening) but also they will all have a reasonably equal distribution of Chads all running numbers game on ethnic foids who used to think white MTNs were hot but now realize they're just a message away from fucking a white chadlite.

This will trickle down to the smaller cities as the white moggers who's results slow down in the major cities move to smaller ones where they can clean up more.
As every ethnic country has more and more white guys digital nomad maxxing there, eventually every girl in the world will only want the king of the male food chain which is the White Chad.
In the coming decade there will be ZERO FEMALES ON THIS PLANET who arent a few clicks of a button away from sex with a white HTN+

I am using the term "Dutchlandic" in the title and will continue to use it to label Western Mainland Euro Chads because I like it's a balance between Germanic and Nordic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, mogstars and reptiles
SEAmaxxing is nasty. Hopefully the thais grow some balls soon and fight against the sex tourism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, TAChipmunk, to be human and 1 other person
DigitalNomad/Geomaxxing isn't just limited to genetic failures but also Chads who want to slay with ease now do it
The market will balance itself out so that Chads go to whichever city worldwide gets them the best slaying results
An equilibrium will be found where Chads are equally distributed across every major city worldwide

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and 9cel
not enough supply of white htn+ for that to happen.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel
I say if they want to dumpster dive on jungle gooks, let them

Stockholm isn't hell on earth, no fucking shot

also Chads who want to slay with ease now do it
why are they going there? why pick the lowest quality options? just because its slightly easier?

Retarted take miigger
Anglo white birth rate are being destroyed

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
SEAmaxxing is nasty. Hopefully the thais grow some balls soon and fight against the sex tourism.

It only happens cause men are cucks nothing more you had a literal chad lite go with a ltn whore that is an insult

that's a side effect, the reverse is more true and in greater quantities. sure chad can fly down to the bahamas and fuck some whores, but millions of retarded shitskins with criminal cognition are being welcomed into the west.

Retarted take miigger
Anglo white birth rate are being destroyed
that's a side effect, the reverse is more true and in greater quantities. sure chad can fly down to the bahamas and fuck some whores, but millions of retarded shitskins with criminal cognition are being welcomed into the west.

The thread title wasn't to be taken literally
Yes Globalism is a net negative for whites I am just saying that one effect of globalism will be white Chads in every city world wide
Which is also a bad thing since it hurts the competitiveness of sub chads who geomax

I support sex tourism, but not for the guys there.

Its only certain people who can actually deal with this without causing issues. Narcy youtubers and these infantile biological female personality type men are simply not one of them. Most of these guys are normies and have girlfriends wives and kids too. Very sad.

The majority of people in general are fucked up. Lack of empathy, lack of iq and wisdom. Too carnal. The majority of people should not be exposed and popularized to these travels. Thats just bringing a bunch of filth. Does zero benifit. These guys run over to other countries when they are not even fit to be where they came from. They learned nothing from birth and should now expand their idiocy to the ends of the earth? A couple things are wrong with tourism, and sex tourism isn't one of it. Its the majority of these guys who go there.

I also find it crazy how white knights, simps and digital nomads personalities pretend to be out there for values but in reality are just paying for pros and trying to sell their viewers a dream. Another thing wrong with tourism is the media. Anyone who records and popularizes tourism is a asshole. The whole point of why your there is because its lowkey, not competitive, and low price etc. Like shit, keep a good deal a good deal. No point for them to be there except fuck it up for everyone else once you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I was talking to a white PSLer in SEA who was complaining about his looks so I asked why he would care what some gooks think about him (he was already slaying girls who were good by SEA standards)

He told me that there's actually Chads living in his apartment building and he sees a decent amount of gymcelled and looksmaxxed white guys around
He also said that every major city is just turning into the same place and this had me thinking that whenever people catch wind of a city that has low competition and reasonably fuckable and easy to deal with foids, some Chads will move there to take the spoils and the competition level will catch up to other cities that are already hell on earth (Assuming Stockholm, London, LA etc)

Obviously SEA had been common knowledge for decades now but since Digital Nomand lifestyle is more common now and Objectively goodlooking guys have to put effort in dating in the west that is often not worth the reward, SEAmaxxing will just become more common.
Guys like Jack Hopkins aka CEO of Testosterone is a good example of a Nerdic Digital Nomad who Thailand maxxed.
Run an experiement using his pics in the west and he will probably do well but still have loads of flakes if he tries set up straight to the house slays.

View attachment 2739480

In Thailand he could probably fuck 5 girls per week from dating apps.
The thing is, more and more guys like this are gonna get the same idea since narcy Chadlite+ guys are gonna want to experience being treated like Gods if the had a late glowup so they will move to cities with ethnic women.

There will come a time where every major city in the world will look the same commercially (already happening) but also they will all have a reasonably equal distribution of Chads all running numbers game on ethnic foids who used to think white MTNs were hot but now realize they're just a message away from fucking a white chadlite.

View attachment 2739475

This will trickle down to the smaller cities as the white moggers who's results slow down in the major cities move to smaller ones where they can clean up more.
As every ethnic country has more and more white guys digital nomad maxxing there, eventually every girl in the world will only want the king of the male food chain which is the White Chad.
In the coming decade there will be ZERO FEMALES ON THIS PLANET who arent a few clicks of a button away from sex with a white HTN+

View attachment 2739474

I am using the term "Dutchlandic" in the title and will continue to use it to label Western Mainland Euro Chads because I like it's a balance between Germanic and Nordic
Spot-on, I’ve said this to many people who ask why I’m here when I have $$$ and geomaxx 6 months per year

Competition has greatly increased and quality of foids I can get has decreased in capitals

Walk anywhere and you’ll see 6”5 gymmaxxed white HTNs. It’s ridiculous. You could go to Mongolia and you’ll still get mogged.

I support sex tourism, but not for the guys there.

Its only certain people who can actually deal with this without causing issues. Narcy youtubers and these infantile biological female personality type men are simply not one of them. Most of these guys are normies and have girlfriends wives and kids too. Very sad.

The majority of people in general are fucked up. Lack of empathy, lack of iq and wisdom. Too carnal. The majority of people should not be exposed and popularized to these travels. Thats just bringing a bunch of filth. Does zero benifit. These guys run over to other countries when they are not even fit to be where they came from. They learned nothing from birth and should now expand their idiocy to the ends of the earth? A couple things are wrong with tourism, and sex tourism isn't one of it. Its the majority of these guys who go there.

I also find it crazy how white knights, simps and digital nomads personalities pretend to be out there for values but in reality are just paying for pros and trying to sell their viewers a dream. Another thing wrong with tourism is the media. Anyone who records and popularizes tourism is an asshole. The whole point of why your there is because its lowkey, not competitive, and low price etc. Like shit, keep a good deal a good deal. No point for them to be there except fuck it up for everyone else once you think about it.
High IQ. Are you theist?

they need field marshal plaek back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back