Globalism will still fail even if immigration destroys the west tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Too many competing races. Jfl at thinking the clusterfuck of a mess that the west is won't blow up into a giant fireball once ethnic tensions boil over between all the different groups. We already have hispanics fighting blacks in America and arabs fighting africans in France. The upper classes are stupid and believe that simply moving people together into the same spot will remove identity. It won't. They also think getting rid of whites will massively increase support for globalism. It wont'. Non-whites only vote for globalist bullshit out of racism towards whites. That isn't a sustainable strategy. After a while everybody will realize they have nothing in common and then you will end up with civil war, ethnic nationalism, separatism etc. And of course unlike whites non-whites are unafraid to hate on the jews who are in control of everything. Then there is China.

Jfl at thinking the elites are this super intelligent entity that have some kind of grand masterplan. They are just a bunch of arrogant greedy dumbfucks who don't understand the lower classes. Globalism will fail regardless of if the west is destroyed through immigration or not and in fact it might even destroy it faster. The ruling elites will not be able to maintain stability with so many competing groups.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary, IWantToMax, Gaia262 and 2 others
Too many competing races. Jfl at thinking the clusterfuck of a mess that the west is won't blow up into a giant fireball once ethnic tensions boil over between all the different groups. We already have hispanics fighting blacks in America and arabs fighting africans in France. The upper classes are stupid and believe that simply moving people together into the same spot will remove identity. It won't. They also think getting rid of whites will massively increase support for globalism. It wont'. Non-whites only vote for globalist bullshit out of racism towards whites. That isn't a sustainable strategy. After a while everybody will realize they have nothing in common and then you will end up with civil war, ethnic nationalism, separatism etc. And of course unlike whites non-whites are unafraid to hate on the jews who are in control of everything. Then there is China.

Jfl at thinking the elites are this super intelligent entity that have some kind of grand masterplan. They are just a bunch of arrogant greedy dumbfucks who don't understand the lower classes. Globalism will fail regardless of if the west is destroyed through immigration or not and in fact it might even destroy it faster. The ruling elites will not be able to maintain stability with so many competing groups.
:redpill:

I'm just amazed at the fact you still didn't realize NOBODY READS

• +1
Reactions: xit
Agree well done OP

Read every word. Will reply to your posts on Monday when I'm at my desk. Your posts are high iq and want to spend some time replying in detail. Keep up the work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3902
Read every word. Will reply to your posts on Monday when I'm at my desk. Your posts are high iq and want to spend some time replying in detail. Keep up the work.
@cocainecowboy we all knew he wasn't gonna leave

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486