Glutathione injection

T

trey123

Iron
So i just got a glutathione IV inejction (gave up on MSM and glutathione pills) a few days ago. the dosages were 1,500 mg for glutathione and 5,000mg for vitamin C. doc was hesitant go give me 1,500 for some reason. Doc told me i should only do it every two weeks. Is once ewery two weeks enough to lighten skin or should it be once a week (what I originally wanted)? doc also told me she'd give me 2,000mg of glutathione next time. How much IV glutathione do i need to lighten skin 2 or 3 shades?

Not enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Don’t ask here, your doc knows the dosages and the appropriate risk/reward. Do you wear sunscreen regularly? I hear it can make your skin more photosensitive

Don’t ask here, your doc knows the dosages and the appropriate risk/reward. Do you wear sunscreen regularly? I hear it can make your skin more photosensitive
no point of wearing sunscreen when im already dark. i wonna lighten first then maintain that by applying subscreen. I dont even go out much.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Navnith and SubhumanCurrycel
A
So i just got a glutathione IV inejction (gave up on MSM and glutathione pills) a few days ago. the dosages were 1,500 mg for glutathione and 5,000mg for vitamin C. doc was hesitant go give me 1,500 for some reason. Doc told me i should only do it every two weeks. Is once ewery two weeks enough to lighten skin or should it be once a week (what I originally wanted)? doc also told me she'd give me 2,000mg of glutathione next time. How much IV glutathione do i need to lighten skin 2 or 3 shades?
An updates?

no point of wearing sunscreen when im already dark. i wonna lighten first then maintain that by applying subscreen. I dont even go out much.
where do you get this done in the states?