GLUTES MASSIVELY IMPACT YOUR SMV

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
(Since that butthurt faggot knajjd deleted this legit thread I will do a repost)

Women love glutes just as men do, sometimes even more. Huge glutes give the indication that you have impressive thrusting power during sex and gives signals to women for it but this could be redpill exaggeration but Glutes are easily one of most important muscle group to train to increase your smv since it enhances your sex appeal

Training your Glutes and getting them huge will get you so much attention from the opposite sex. Glutes are very underrated here. The amount of times I caught girls eye fucking my Glutes is off the charts. I even caught one dropping her jaw and it was confirmed by a friend of mine. Having a thick booty will add to your smv and maybe psl. Back when I was 230+ my glutes were top tier.
6E1098AE 6183 4D94 B841 8C39A0AC6E0D

855DC34F 5AB6 4036 ADBB 07A60725E38D

To get huge glutes it's important to get strong on the squat and deadlifts, especially deadlifts, I hear sumo deadlifts have the best glute activation. Also a lot of high volume rep work on both the compound movements and isolation.

A nice ass could be a huge bonus, especially if you are already good looking
jfl if you ain’t glutemaxxing in 2020 or beyond. A sole reason a girl want to fuck you could be you got a great ass as long as your face is average tho.
Girls even love ass More than guys and I have seen this irl.

and jfl if you mods delete this, this is not a gay thread it’s legit for attracting girls, and top tier looksmax and smvmaxx

@Chadelite
@fukmylyf

@RichardSpencel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, zeshama, Xangsane and 27 others
@knajjd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 3635, I'mme and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5875, Chadelite and 4 others
This is actually legit, if anyone is wondering. Girls notice my glutes if ever show my back to them. Having a nice set of ass will, most certainly attract gays, but it also attracts women as much, if not MORE than gays. Solid advice, @Tellem--t

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, alex569, Chadelite and 8 others
Legit OP
Shows ability to thrust that pussy

Been complimented on my ass by girls and grabbed sometimes by randoms if shirt tucked in pants

Ngl been complimented by gays aswell lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
This is actually legit, if anyone is wondering. Girls notice my glutes if ever show my back to them. Having a nice set of ass will, most certainly attract gays, but it also attracts women as much, if not MORE than gays. Solid advice, @Tellem--t
Finally someone gets it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Jeff seid meme 8

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5143
NGL it is legit, they somehow find it dimorphic. TBH tho this is unrelated but just run grey sweat shorts game if you have a super big dick and watch all the women respect you even if you’re like 5’7”

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Chadelite, OOGABOOGA and 7 others
I heard @knajjd was on a higher path to tranny-maxxing. In which case glute-maxxing is essential to your journey...

glutemaxxing/leg workouts in quarantine:

Finally someone gets it
Having a nice body is crucial. It adds alot to sex appeal, aesthetics, as well as just general health, since it's a dimorphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, owlofathena, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Acctual I been compliment most on shoulders, arms, glutes, back, chest, abs, legs in this order from most to least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Having a nice body is crucial. It adds alot to sex appeal, aesthetics, as well as just general health, since it's a dimorphic trait.
Wide back and jacked upper back also makes girl mire you like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 5187
Wide back and jacked upper back also makes girl mire you like crazy
Is it possible for me to widen my shoulders and or do gym-related stuff at age 15? I was always under the impression that doing gym stuff at my age would fuck me over hard, is it true?

Acctual I been compliment most on shoulders, arms, glutes, back, chest, abs, legs in this order from most to least
Upper back and glutes are the most attractive muscle for girls not including neck since girls are not attracted to the neck itself but how it makes you look more masculine facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
It's actually legit, women like nice glutes as long as the face attached is at least average.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, I'mme, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
Upper back and glutes are the most attractive muscle for girls not including neck since girls are not attracted to the neck itself but how it makes you look more masculine facially
Yeah
I think the compliments on shoulders wansnt delts but more the ratio to waist ngl
Glutes>abs
Way more dimorphic and masculine
Every skinny shit can have abs

• +1
Is it possible for me to widen my shoulders and or do gym-related stuff at age 15? I was always under the impression that doing gym stuff at my age would fuck me over hard, is it true?
If you are scared just do body weight excersises/calisthetics till 17 because lifting too heavy could mess up your plates if not doing proper form. You could lift still tbh but it’s up to you I personally would start heavy lifting at 17-18 but still workout

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5187
@Tellem--t Ramadan Mubarak Broski

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Incoming and Deleted member 5143
I started at 15
I grew a lot until 17 still

no kidding my first post on incels.is was how a foid who was way out of my league complimented my glutes at the gym. she said "you squat a lot, fat asses make the world go round, not big arms, fat asses". i was doin heavy weight at the time and was like 230.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chadelite and Deleted member 5143
Very legit. When I used to play soccer I had great glutes and thighs. Used to get Compliments from girls in school on my ass. Tag me next time @Tellem--t

• +1
You also need to legmaxx as well, you don't want a fat ass and small legs jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Doomerteen
Everything is important theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5143
no glutes for ectomorp flat ass

• +1
IF YOU DON'T DO HIP THRUSTS CAN YOU BE CONSIDERED A MAN?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5187, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Very legit. When I used to play soccer I had great glutes and thighs. Used to get Compliments from girls in school on my ass. Tag me next time @Tellem--t
I had girl who slapped my ass and grabbed it briefly in hs, it was in crowded hallways she and her friend giggled off after she did it and blended in with the crowd, I only caught a glimpse of the whore. Ngl I was so hard after that occurrence, I later went home coomed. And I’m actually getting hard by thinking about. Was the best moment in my trucel years in hs, since I was subhuman in development years, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Chadelite, Incoming and 1 other person
Indeed David Gandy is a massive glute mogger. Probably halos him more than his face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Subhuman Philtrum
I had girl who slapped my ass and grabbed it briefly in hs, it was in crowded hallways she and her friend giggled off after she did it and blended in with the crowd, I only caught a glimpse of the whore. Ngl I was so hard after that occurrence, I later went home coomed. And I’m actually getting hard by thinking about. Was the best moment in my trucel years in hs, since I was subhuman in development years, it is what it is
It is what it is

gay faggot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
this or death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, MugzLePew, Deleted member 3323 and 8 others
My ass pretty Phat n Thicc

no homo

girls always slap it ngl.

But it’s not Ninki Minjaj level yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
legit post. Even my sister would slap my ass, it's irresistible to females

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 5143
Very true
I'm surprised many here think glutemaxxing is gay or whatever
It signifies sexual virility and thrusting power as you mentioned.

Also not a big jiggly Kim Kardashian ass but a firm toned masculine rear.

Even in highschool girls would point it out.
One teacher in my school had a firm ass and every girl knew about him and how he had a nice ass.

I've had girls playfully smack my ass very few times tho. Other guys with firm asses definitely got a lot of attention and compliments

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5187, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
legit brother

i cannot WAIT to get back in the gym and hit some 4 plate sumo deadlifts again goddamn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 5143
Very true
I'm surprised many here think glutemaxxing is gay or whatever
It signifies sexual virility and thrusting power as you mentioned.

Also not a big jiggly Kim Kardashian ass but a firm toned masculine rear.

Even in highschool girls would point it out.
One teacher in my school had a firm ass and every girl knew about him and how he had a nice ass.

I've had girls playfully smack my ass very few times tho. Other guys with firm asses definitely got a lot of attention and compliments
Cope

Kim K Ninki Minjaj Ass or DEATH.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
(Since that butthurt faggot knajjd deleted this legit thread I will do a repost)

Women love glutes just as men do, sometimes even more. Huge glutes give the indication that you have impressive thrusting power during sex and gives signals to women for it but this could be redpill exaggeration but Glutes are easily one of most important muscle group to train to increase your smv since it enhances your sex appeal

Training your Glutes and getting them huge will get you so much attention from the opposite sex. Glutes are very underrated here. The amount of times I caught girls eye fucking my Glutes is off the charts. I even caught one dropping her jaw and it was confirmed by a friend of mine. Having a thick booty will add to your smv and maybe psl. Back when I was 230+ my glutes were top tier.
View attachment 373072
View attachment 373074

To get huge glutes it's important to get strong on the squat and deadlifts, especially deadlifts, I hear sumo deadlifts have the best glute activation. Also a lot of high volume rep work on both the compound movements and isolation.

A nice ass could be a huge bonus, especially if you are already good looking
jfl if you ain’t glutemaxxing in 2020 or beyond. A sole reason a girl want to fuck you could be you got a great ass as long as your face is average tho.
Girls even love ass More than guys and I have seen this irl.

and jfl if you mods delete this, this is not a gay thread it’s legit for attracting girls, and top tier looksmax and smvmaxx

@Chadelite
@fukmylyf

@RichardSpencel
Isnt barbell thrusts a better exercise for glutes? It seems it isolates the glutes more than squats which are more of a legs exercise.

Isnt barbell thrusts a better exercise for glutes? It seems it isolates the glutes more than squats which are more of a legs exercise.
it also make your waist wider.

Extremely legit, girls look at guys asses all the time.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5143
100%, I naturally had a decent ass but I go heavy on legs + do an additional glutes workout at the end of the session but rip lockdown will flatten my ass

432291 BAKI123

see his butt? thats rite

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
No glutes for your F A C E
Im sorry for short post, but cmon stop coping

Last edited: