GLUTES MASSIVELY IMPACT YOUR SMV

Lol. They make Baki look like such a faggot with that mouth. What a weird anime.
ngl prettyboy lips like those are ideal for manga/anime characters
91NDdbky3kL

HIP THRUSTS FOR GLUTES SQUATS ARE A WASTE OF TIME IF YOURE LOOKING FOR GLUTE GROWTH

(Since that butthurt faggot knajjd deleted this legit thread I will do a repost)

Women love glutes just as men do, sometimes even more. Huge glutes give the indication that you have impressive thrusting power during sex and gives signals to women for it but this could be redpill exaggeration but Glutes are easily one of most important muscle group to train to increase your smv since it enhances your sex appeal

Training your Glutes and getting them huge will get you so much attention from the opposite sex. Glutes are very underrated here. The amount of times I caught girls eye fucking my Glutes is off the charts. I even caught one dropping her jaw and it was confirmed by a friend of mine. Having a thick booty will add to your smv and maybe psl. Back when I was 230+ my glutes were top tier.
View attachment 373072
View attachment 373074

To get huge glutes it's important to get strong on the squat and deadlifts, especially deadlifts, I hear sumo deadlifts have the best glute activation. Also a lot of high volume rep work on both the compound movements and isolation.

A nice ass could be a huge bonus, especially if you are already good looking
jfl if you ain’t glutemaxxing in 2020 or beyond. A sole reason a girl want to fuck you could be you got a great ass as long as your face is average tho.
Girls even love ass More than guys and I have seen this irl.

and jfl if you mods delete this, this is not a gay thread it’s legit for attracting girls, and top tier looksmax and smvmaxx

@Chadelite
@fukmylyf

@RichardSpencel
This matters almost 0

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5143
Girls dont care about glutes rofl this ass talk is so gay

Bump to let coping retards see this

Agreed glutes make a man look more robust.

no glutes for your small penis

The unconscious way to better glutes: skip one stair everytime you go up.

Legit primitive females like men with big muscular butts. Brazilian soccer player Hulk was getting praise for his butt.
C05fcdd7307f7864f4a5693b7dc1e67f  spanish memes spanish quotes
4c245692c2a2cb3ef4015c9d18742d91

Everything matters and every little helps, squat and deadlift should be part of everyone's gym routine so no reason not to develop decent glutes.

Truth is though - face, height and frame are more important than muscle, and when it comes to muscle, glutes don't even break the top 5 most important muscle groups in terms of aesthetics. Having bigger arms, wider delts, broader back, pecs that stand out in tight t shirt etc. are all going to enhance your appeal more than having a big ass in my opinion. So in terms of overall physical appeal glutes are somewhere near the bottom of ranked importance.

If you ever see women thirsting over pictures of good physiques on celebs and chads then they're always looking at the front view, you'll never hear them say "I wish he'd turn around so I can get a look at that ass".

big glutes look gay as hell

There is a boy with a huge feminine ass at my school and he is a bully victim tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Britishlooksmaxxer