Go ahead and kiss a white girl....

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You’re kissing the same mouth her dog kissed. Remember that. You get with a white girl and you’ll be sharing her with her dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 4671, john2 and 9 others
You’re kissing the same mouth her dog kissed. Remember that. You get with a white girl and you’ll be sharing her with her dog
Brutal disgusting dogpill truth

• +1
Reactions: Elias and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
Why did you write "white" in the name of the thread?
If you exclude that word nothing changes

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, stuckneworleans, Fear and 1 other person
They don’t kiss their dogs, it’s a meme cause of a few rarities. They just love dogs they don’t want to fuck them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BlackPill_SamSam and Deleted member 4671
Legit post

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Why did you write "white" in the name of the thread?
If you exclude that word nothing changes
I don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen of a black, Latina, Indian or even chink girl kissing their dog. Almost every time I hear of it or see it it’s always white.
They don’t kiss their dogs, it’s a meme cause of a few rarities. They just love dogs they don’t want to fuck them.
That’s cope. Most of them don’t fuck their dogs but they kiss their dogs on the mouth commonly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, diggbicc and Deleted member 3795
This is why dogs are haram to have as pets in ISLAM.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: godirl, StolenDays, stuckneworleans and 6 others
I don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen of a black, Latina, Indian or even chink girl kissing their dog. Almost every time I hear of it or see it it’s always white.

That’s cope. Most of them don’t fuck their dogs but they kiss their dogs on the mouth commonly
You just see videos of mentally ill attention whores doing it, doesn’t mean all of them do it. White girls don’t tongue kiss their dogs before kissing you. Jfl at this cope.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4671
Yeah, do that and enjoy getting arrested for 10 years, cause of false rape allegations

And then this nigger will complain about race bait threads jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

Attachments

• 387201-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    387201-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 172
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
You just see videos of mentally ill attention whores doing it, doesn’t mean all of them do it. White girls don’t tongue kiss their dogs before kissing you. Jfl at this cope.
Never mentioned tongue kiss. Obv they don’t literally tongue kiss their dogs but they give their dogs a peck on the mouth, which is still disgusting. Didn’t say all either, I’m saying it’s common. Especially in middle class and above whites girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2403
what a brilliant thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Blackout.xl
And then this nigger will complain about race bait threads jfl
I can tell you’re subhuman and you’re a dicklet, but that’s another conversation for another day.

I’m talking about white girls, u care about threads being made about white girls? Jfl @ u cuck. Keep coping and crying, I’ll destroy u

Attachments

• 387201-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    387201-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4053
American white women do kiss their dogs, if they did that in Greece or Italy they would be beaten.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
I can tell you’re subhuman and you’re a dicklet, but that’s another conversation for another day.

I’m talking about white girls, u care about threads being made about white girls? Jfl @ u cuck. Keep coping and crying, I’ll destroy u
Keep projecting.
You're just a sensitive bitch who's crying about "muh racism" all day long.
I legit don't care about your shitty thread, if anything it made me laugh.
But stop being a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
American white women do kiss their dogs, if they did that in Greece or Italy they would be beaten.
Indeed. It’s mostly a problem in the Anglo sphere

All of you have no experience with women, I have experience with them. I have seen many girls kiss their pets on the mouth or head. Take it from me or else.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4671, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Keep projecting.
You're just a sensitive bitch who's crying about "muh racism" all day long.
I legit don't care about your shitty thread, if anything it made me laugh.
But stop being a pussy.
I’m not a dicklet, I’m a bbc. U fag. I have robust genetics and am 6’4+. Wheres the projection? I’ll destroy u

I made one thread about racism that wasn’t even srs. I race bait too. Who cares. You’re the bitchboy for taking the thread to heart. You’re a dog of the lowest quality

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and MrGlutton
Never mentioned tongue kiss. Obv they don’t literally tongue kiss their dogs but they give their dogs a peck on the mouth, which is still disgusting. Didn’t say all either, I’m saying it’s common. Especially in middle class and above whites girls
Fucking hate upper class white girls. I agree with u actually, I just thought that even tho they kiss dogs, they’ll usually wipe their mouths anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3795
I’m not a dicklet, I’m a bbc. U fag. I have robust genetics and am 6’4+. Wheres the projection? I’ll destroy u

I made one thread about racism that wasn’t even srs. I race bait too. Who cares. You’re the bitchboy for taking the thread to heart. You’re a dog of the lowest quality
Lmao, sure.
As I told you I don't care about this thread, seriously. It's just funny that someone like you would make that kind of thread even though you complain 24/7 about "racism".

Btw aren't you an obese black virgin ?
Oooh that's right, but somehow I am a subhuman and a dicklet :feelskek:

Does this turn you on?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MrGlutton
Lmao, sure.
As I told you I don't care about this thread, seriously. It's just funny that someone like you would make that kind of thread even though you complain 24/7 about "racism".

Btw aren't you an obese black virgin ?
Oooh that's right, but somehow I am a subhuman and a dicklet :feelskek:
Lmao it’s so obvious you took the thread to heart u dog. U still mention it to this day. I barely mention racism but ok, u keep coming back because this thread is rent free in ur head jfl @ u

6’4+, robust at high BF, etc. U don’t compare to me, you’re not on the same level. I’m just better.

U say I’m projecting when you’ve made multiple threads on penis size and penis extension 😂😂😂 it’s over for u. I dickmog u now probably too. U can’t stop me I’m already above u

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Blackout.xl
Dogpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl, BasedSpinelet257, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
every women is whore

• +1
Because dogs have hunter eyes and forward growth :chad:

• JFL
Jfl Even if she hasnt done anything with a dog.
Just remember 100% of women had a fucking dick in their mouth and on their lips and cum aswell.
Jfl there is no Way to avoid