Kiss > sex

IMG 5835
IMG 5833
IMG 5834

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
How does that make him a fakecel?
People who are not KHVs/khhvs are not considered Incels. Anyone who is not KHV gets banned on .is JF. However technically you have to have been in a relationship and/or had sex to truly be non incel technically. Kiss implies some attraction from a female though

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
People who are not KHVs/khhvs are not considered Incels. Anyone who is not KHV gets banned on .is JF. However technically you have to have been in a relationship and/or had sex to truly be non incel technically. Kiss implies some attraction from a female though
I mean I’ve made out with a girl and had a gf before but that doesn’t make me a fakecel

I have touched and hugged women, but never got a kiss in lips, i kissed some girls on their cheek

• +1
I mean I’ve made out with a girl and had a gf before but that doesn’t make me a fakecel
Bro that’s literally what it means you aren’t incel what the fuck. Bro how are you going to claim you had a gf but you’re incel :lul::lul:

• JFL
look up unlimited on .is that’s my first account I made it for a friend before that I lurked since mid 2020
I’ve been lurking this forum since 1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
Bro that’s literally what it means you aren’t incel what the fuck. Bro how are you going to claim you had a gf but you’re incel :lul::lul:
We didn’t have sex

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ElTruecel and Bomber517
I’ve been lurking this forum since 1998
Cope I joined in 2021 and my current .is date is legit 2022 aka pre tiktok ?
Check the username
We didn’t have sex
celibate refers to romantic relationships as well not just sexual

Kissing someone you like is enough for ascension sex is cope tbh imagine losing your virginity to a whore.

If you kiss a girl you’ve been out with you’ve already ascended tbh and that’s enough

@Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @greycel @Cutecel2001 @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️ @MoggerGaston
ngl I remember my first kiss in 5th grade

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Kissing someone you like is enough for ascension sex is cope tbh imagine losing your virginity to a whore.

If you kiss a girl you’ve been out with you’ve already ascended tbh and that’s enough

@Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @greycel @Cutecel2001 @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️ @MoggerGaston
I’m bout to lose it to a whore lol

Yeah, Kissing and Sex both mean you are chosen as desirable enough to have sexual relations with/ to mate with

But getting kissed by a whore is equally as bad as having sex with her. Doing anything with a whore is something I'd avoid. Even talking with one
I don't hate whores, I think of them neutrally. In this stretch of 100 years, I just don't want to have any interactions with any of them
You definitely hate them

And I’m bout to fuck one so 🖕