Go all in on crypto?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I’m gonna start working a minimum wage job for a few years, making around 1k a month. Should I dump all my salary each month into crypto and pray?
Enlighten me with advice.

Nah u gotta be knowledgeable about it and dump all ur money when it's at good price, like the bear market last time, if u put ur money in rn that shit gonna be gone

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Zeta
like solana is at 20$ last time then got to 170 this time, but that's because solana had been to 200 before, see how it is

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
this shit took 2 yrs tho, you'd better of be enjoying that money jfl

• +1
this shit took 2 yrs tho, you'd better of be enjoying that money jfl
Well there won’t even be that much to enjoy since I’m gonna be a brokecell. So its either all or nothing

Well there won’t even be that much to enjoy since I’m gonna be a brokecell. So its either all or nothing
if ur all or nothing, just go to some discords to find info and gamble on meme coins that can ge to 1000% in one night or lose all ur money

• +1
if ur all or nothing, just go to some discords to find info and gamble on meme coins that can ge to 1000% in one night or lose all ur money
Might take a look into that, i love being lucky

Might take a look into that, i love being lucky
it's unironically better than gambling, u can also take ur money out maybe just losing 15% if u watch it all night

• +1
it's unironically better than gambling, u can also take ur money out maybe just losing 15% if u watch it all night
Yeah it’s sounds really nice

I’m gonna start working a minimum wage job for a few years, making around 1k a month. Should I dump all my salary each month into crypto and pray?
Only invest in amounts you can afford to lose. Think about depositing a set amount each month into some reliable coins. Don't expect to become a millionaire, this shit demands steel nerves and patience.

• +1
if ur parents are paying your expenses wait for the big dump that will happen in maybe 1 month and all in crypto yes.

P.S. Solana will go MUCH higher unless black swan event

• +1
if ur parents are paying your expenses wait for the big dump that will happen in maybe 1 month and all in crypto yes.

P.S. Solana will go MUCH higher unless black swan event
Can you elaborate a little more please?

Need to wait for 2028 halving to make money now. DCA in and don’t be greedy.

• +1
Crypto is based on making money of new investors who have 0 knowledge and abuse that, atleast in defi

• +1