Go all in on PNK or you are a retard to be honest

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride
I have become an absolute crypto autist over the corona pandemic because I had nothing better to do. And I think that PNK is the single best investment one could make right now. I have a fuckton of it. And I’m confident it will make me a millionaire.

First let’s consider what makes a crypto investment good.

1) Real use case
Kleros is a decentralized oracle that provides binding arbitration for smart contracts, this is a multi billion dollar industry so yes, the product is needed

2) Working product
Kleros courts are totally functional and there have been around 850 cases so far

3) Doxxed white devs
Yep, top tier developers

4) Has a Moat (meaning hard for competitors to copy or improve on)
Yes, there are no real competitors to Kleros at the moment and it’s would be hard to improve on Kleros based on tech alone. Right now I would say Kleros has a strong moat because it has a dedicated community that can be trusted to actually solve cases correctly

5) is token needed?
Yes, in 99% of cases the token is not needed but for kleros is actually is. The Pinakion token is needed in order to vote on cases, the value of each token goes beyond money. Each token represents JUSTICE; fair incentivized voting via Schelling Theory.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
At least you didn't post this in the looksmaxxing section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and LifeIsACope
Just bought 1000$ worth

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Cardiologyscribe
top 60 wallet here. i think we need multiple years to take off because of the current state of ethereum fees, and the teams marketing plans. unfortunately they are 100% in it for the tech and they refuse to give lots of PNK to centralized exchanges because they believe they need to be staked in the kleros courts for the product to work flawlessly, and any type of advertising is neglected, as they are focusing on the project (despite having 30m+ as budget)
only tech enthusiasts and crypto autists see the revolution behind this project, and its one of the very few tokens that are actually needed

make of this what you will, but this is a long hold, and you have no reason to buy if you are a poorfag
Kler

So true, I've been procrastinating doing this for the longest time