Go bald in 2024 it's your own fault

SoundnVision

SoundnVision

Kraken
No excuse for going bald.
DUT exists.
I'm on 2.5 mg and 5mg oral minox. Cost me 200 pounds a month. Worth every penny. Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, FutureSlayer, N1666 and 7 others
Im already on fin and it’s not helping.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, Youㅤ, gooner888 and 1 other person
DUT exists.
I'm on 2.5 mg and 5mg oral minox. Cost me 200 pounds a month. Worth every penny. Hair is life
any chance you used fin before and could notice a difference switching?

i will start , anti ageing

FUCK CHICO AND O'PRY AND ALL THESE FAKE CHADS GIGAFRAUD INCELS SUBHUMAN FAGS

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and future_mogger
Im gonna start anti aging med i saw on the forum at 20

Jfl just get finasteride from alldaychemist for £5 a month

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, N1666 and Dunkelheit
Wow, that's is some nuke level shit. I am fine with fin, but would love to try oral min (can't import to my country though :cry:)

Where where you on the Norwood scale when you started treatment and what gains have you made since starting?

You could do .5mg and 5x your cost efficiency without sacrificing much 5ar inhibition to be honest.
Images 36

Strange and scary the dht levels in the high dosage dutasteride groups in the follow up period, not entirely sure of the context, haven't read the whole study

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Just destroy your dick and heart for hair theory.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and baldgeeza
DUT exists.
Cope not needed i'll keep my hair until i die no minoxil

Cope not needed i'll keep my hair until i die no minoxil
Good luck.
I was NW3 with a bald spot at 21, I'd be nw7 without fin and dut

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
you should be able to get that for way less money. unless dut is like 190 pounds a month

you should be able to get that for way less money. unless dut is like 190 pounds a month
25 pound for 30 tabs and I use 5 packs a month then the oral minox is 50 pounds a pack so yeh, 175

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I want to reduce scalp DHT too, my hair is definitely thicker and darker on dut compared with fin.
Maybe I'll try finasteride 5mg
Nah that would be even more pointless
At least dut reduces dht more
Fin 5mg is no different to 1mg

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
DUT exists.
Should be quite a bit cheaper no?

25 pound for 30 tabs and I use 5 packs a month then the oral minox is 50 pounds a pack so yeh, 175
You could definitely get cheaper oral min for like 50 dollars a year, however it is from thailand

You could definitely get cheaper oral min for like 50 dollars a year, however it is from thailand
Used to do that but source when down during COVID and have ordered from UK since then

DUT exists.
reason for dut 2.5 over 0.5?

What was your starting point and how's your hair now
Nw0 to nw0, i started it preventively to slow down skin aging and mantain as much hair as possible

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Nw0 to nw0, i started it preventively to slow down skin aging and mantain as much hair as possible
That's some dedicated fucking looksmaxing.
It does definitely make you look younger but I personally wouldn't be nuking my DHT if I had good hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
That's some dedicated fucking looksmaxing.
It does definitely make you look younger but I personally wouldn't be nuking my DHT if I had good hair genetics
unfortunately I still have shitty chest hair etc. It reduced my sebum production a little bit but nothing crazy, I still have breakouts from time to time

unfortunately I still have shitty chest hair etc. It reduced my sebum production a little bit but nothing crazy, I still have breakouts from time to time
What about sex drive?

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision