DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Error

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 176, Andromeda88 and 2 others
The world is incredible but society is shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, Tsukuyomi 🌙 and nausea
The world is incredible but society is shit.
09129659 D2E9 46AC B35B EF521D833388

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Andromeda88 and nausea

• +1
Reactions: nausea
God,I hate this world so fucking much. There will be a party at my oneitis’s house at wednesday. Her faggot boyfriend will probably be there too. If I only had a gun..that little fucker would get exactly what he deserves. I can’t let this fly. He didn’t do shit for her,yet he is the one that gets her attention. I gave out everything for her though,yet she doesn’t give a fuck..It’s an injustice,that needs to be DEALT with.
I know it's tough atm but remember that you will ascend no matter what because we're all gonna make it. All we have to do is ascend and we will get every foid Elliot Rodger failed to ascend that's why he went ER. Don't fall into the same category I believe in you man. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

fucking cringe as fuck OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and DarknLost
I know it's tough atm but remember that you will ascend no matter what because we're all gonna make it. All we have to do is ascend and we will get every foid Elliot Rodger failed to ascend that's why he went ER. Don't fall into the same category I believe in you man. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

7F4BE631 30BE 4077 8C44 890C0E9EA2CC

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and DarknLost
Don't cope on me brother it is true just get PS and use Steroids bro. Remember Zyzz don't cope. I'm gonna make sure I get a wraparound jaw implant a cheek implant and then hop on some roids then I have ascended.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Vitruvian