go on mensa iq test and post results

That's why I qualified my statement with making significant contributions in their field.

There's probably tons of Bogdanoffs-level PhD holders out there who completely bullshitted their way into their degree, which leaves us with the reproducibility crisis in academia.

The OP's test is entirely pattern recognition, not something you can easily look up.
Still, I'm skeptical. You should go take an actual modern IQ test. I'm sure the environment and different questions will influence the result.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
That's why I qualified my statement with making significant contributions in their field.

There's probably tons of Bogdanoffs-level PhD holders out there who completely bullshitted their way into their degree, which leaves us with the reproducibility crisis in academia.

The OP's test is entirely pattern recognition, not something you can easily look up.
Yea but you can say that about any field. The average iq of a family doctor is probably 120, while the average iq of a neurosurgeon is probably 140

Still, I'm skeptical. You should go take an actual modern IQ test. I'm sure the environment and different questions will influence the result.
He did, he said he got a 120 with a psychologist and 119 here, so the test is somewhat accurate. Ive heard mensa members say their actual iq was close to what they got on this test.

too low IQ to choose an original avi tho

@Pussyslayer
@Face is everything bro look at this copy cat who steals my avi and then blames me. I have Issac Newton tier IQ while @Amnesia has plankton tier IQ and makes spell errors in his Tinder Experiment threads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
I got 117 on this test

Online, self administered IQ tests are a meme. Don't waste too much time on them.

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer

@Face is everything
@BigBoy
@africancel
@lutte
@Slayer

Get mogged you utter subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Slayer, lutte and 1 other person
i just wanted to throw in that the mensa.dk test gave me a worse score by 2 points then the one i did irl

Average IQ on this forum is definitely below the global average. Jfl tbh...

No IQ for your FACE anyway.