Go outside

Zezima

Zezima

Banned
Most of us probably spend most of our time inside alone. Atleast I do, grinding those 99s and getting all my slayer achievements.

If you think about it logically it’s pretty simple. The more the socialize/are outside the more iois your able to get. Even if you were gigachad you wouldn’t just have girls randomly appear in your room to fuck you.

This is why you see normies that you mog with girlfriends and a social circle while you rot in your room playing RuneScape.

Go outside. The more you go outside and have social interactions the higher chance you’ll get some pussy. Ez math

Now if you excuse me I have a slayer task to complete.

2FE41105 7FAA 4BE7 9F20 0ED4CFA562A2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sdmaster, Hector, Over and 13 others
I’ve been inside for weeks and just went outside and my oneitis was in my yard waiting to fuck me! He’s right guys you just have to go outside! Thanks chad!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, sdmaster, Hector and 17 others
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Lux and inceletto
go outside and steal something so u can pay for surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 502, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
no outside for me with my face

just lol.

we aren't incels because we are inside, we are inside because we are incels.

you are probably normie in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
I’ve been inside for weeks and just went outside and my oneitis was in my yard waiting to fuck me! He’s right guys you just have to go outside! Thanks chad!
Go outside and steal a tv you fucking monkey

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2621, MogTheMogger and 3 others
I'm inside because when I was last outside I was incel. When I'm inside I'm "fakecel"
This is what it looks like when incels leave their basements, high on the false validation they got from their friends on incel forums.
sien.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReallyRice, Deleted member 4797, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'm inside because when I was last outside I was incel. When I'm inside I'm "fakecel"
This is what it looks like when incels leave their basements, high on the false validation they got from their friends on incel forums.
sien.gif
Where can I watch this video 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Zezima
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
What ze fuck does outside mean?

Then kill yourself
No I think I'll stay inside and ldar a little bit longer. MOOOOOM!, BRING TENDIES BACK FROM THE STORE, YOU DUMB BITCH!

Zezima

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1680 and Zezima

XD

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zezima, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1560

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5632

• JFL
Reactions: Zezima
just lol.

we aren't incels because we are inside, we are inside because we are incels.

you are probably normie in looks.

personally i consider you above average facially

I dont get how going outside is helping people to meet with girls. I mean you are not meeting new girls at the street right ?

So why the fuck this "going outside" has so much popularity ? Its not like we are refusing to invitations to parties.

This only applies to normie tier and above.

Incels or ugly people would gain friends from going outside more, but I doubt they would find girls.

going outside is stupid for people that dont have friend

Yea bro just go outside and find girls, it’s that easy, you might get embarrassed or arrested but that’s ok.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

GOAT recommends otherwise

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer

mogged

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 7098
I have the sniffles because the flower cum gets in my nose when I go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Htobrother
Most of us probably spend most of our time inside alone. Atleast I do, grinding those 99s and getting all my slayer achievements.

If you think about it logically it’s pretty simple. The more the socialize/are outside the more iois your able to get. Even if you were gigachad you wouldn’t just have girls randomly appear in your room to fuck you.

This is why you see normies that you mog with girlfriends and a social circle while you rot in your room playing RuneScape.

Go outside. The more you go outside and have social interactions the higher chance you’ll get some pussy. Ez math

Now if you excuse me I have a slayer task to complete.

View attachment 442686
You are right

I agree, but being outside/most normie activities are boring asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Htobrother
Op's mother is a whore

YOU ACT LIKE THERES CHADS THAT DONT GO OUTSIDE
CHADS WANT TO GO OUTSIDE BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF VALIDATION AND IOIS THEY GET.
IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL WANTED TO GO OUTSIDE BUT THEN WE ALL NOTICED WE WERENT WANTED SO ITS JUST BEST TO STAY INSIDE

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Lmao at inkwells grinding Slayer in their dark rooms whipe Tyronee is grinding 99 thieving in the mall center while getting iois from antifa selfhater white thots

• JFL
Reactions: Zezima