"go to gym"

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
here is what i think about gymcelling

1. its only works if you are a normie at least. if you are a sub 5 or an extreme manlet (below 5 ft 5) there is litterly 0 point in investing all this time on gyms. i know that some people like that but it change the fact that you would still be incel.

2. for an extreme manlet (5 ft 3, 5 ft 2 etc) its really better not to be that buffed becuase you would look like a compensating dwarf.

3. gymcelling is taking so much of your precious time and for a sub 5 male its better to self improve on moneymaxxing. not gymmaxxing.

this is what i hate about pseudo black pillers. they would never dare to say that for some people there is 0 hope. they always say "you should looksmaxx anyway"

this is also true about surgerymaxxing. for some guys its not just a slightly receded chin. some guys are fucked beyound belief. they litterly need to re-construct their entire face

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, 5.5psl and Economical
Godfrey Gao Water GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Mf‘s here talk about moneymaxxing as if they are Bill Gates or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 24278 and 5 others
stop coping subhuman.

20230425 081741

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Xerryx, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
And? Most dudes there are mostly normies with at least average height thats why we actively discuss gymcelling. If ur 5 5 of course its over nothing will help u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Only Indian janitors are below 5'5

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Not lifting isnt gonna help u retard

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
this is what i hate about pseudo black pillers. they would never dare to say that for some people there is 0 hope. they always say "you should looksmaxx anyway"

And what exactly is the alternative? Just sit there and rot all day?

You absolutely should looksmax to your absolute peak.

Any fucking improvement is infinitely better than none. You wanna be hopeless, go to looksplateau.org

Btw anyone who thinks lifting doesnt benefit them is a coping high E soyboy

And what exactly is the alternative? Just sit there and rot all day?

You absolutely should looksmax to your absolute peak.

Any fucking improvement is infinitely better than none. You wanna be hopeless, go to looksplateau.org
you should focus on moneymaxxing and not wasting your time and energy in the gym

And? Most dudes there are mostly normies with at least average height thats why we actively discuss gymcelling. If ur 5 5 of course its over nothing will help u

AGIKgqMGfwvxH-_Q7JwCiIGuyBfhA6ViqvlUpoiG5G_a5Q=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

This mofo is 5 ft 4, has a gf, has a popular YouTube channel, and lives a much better life than 98% here.

So no, it's never over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MaxillaMaxing, Real and 2 others
here is what i think about gymcelling

1. its only works if you are a normie at least. if you are a sub 5 or an extreme manlet (below 5 ft 5) there is litterly 0 point in investing all this time on gyms. i know that some people like that but it change the fact that you would still be incel.

2. for an extreme manlet (5 ft 3, 5 ft 2 etc) its really better not to be that buffed becuase you would look like a compensating dwarf.

3. gymcelling is taking so much of your precious time and for a sub 5 male its better to self improve on moneymaxxing. not gymmaxxing.

this is also true about surgerymaxxing. for some guys its not just a slightly receded chin. some guys are fucked beyound belief. they litterly need to re-construct their entire face
stop talking about gym celling when you are obese

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
AGIKgqMGfwvxH-_Q7JwCiIGuyBfhA6ViqvlUpoiG5G_a5Q=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

This mofo is 5 ft 4, has a gf, has a popular YouTube channel, and lives a much better life than 98% here.

So no, it's never over.
lol at giving example of good looking guys

going to the gym is the best decision i ever took in my life, my social anxiety got from 100% to around 30%, i started to talk to people that i dont know really easy and more comfortable with everything

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, MaxillaMaxing, Yerico7 and 2 others
Why are you even making these threads lmao
You seriously beleive that someone will take a bluecel balding manlet retard seriously and stop going to the gym ? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 28758, User49 and 2 others
you should focus on moneymaxxing and not wasting your time and energy in the gym

Oh yeah a workout at the gym takes fucking 8 hours a day.

Those are not mutually exclusive lmao, spend an hour at the gym and moneymaxx with the rest of your time.

Are you looking for me to agree with you so you can justify your choice of sitting on your ass all day? That's the easy choice ain't it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ChileanMaxxer, Kebab Master and 1 other person
even prettypoys go to gym to stay lean and have that chiseled face and body bro you can't looksmax without gym/ doing active sports

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Op tell me working out 30 minutes a day at home with dumbells was a waste of time. Before gymcelling girls would laugh at me in a club like I was a little boy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why are you even making these threads lmao
You seriously beleive that someone will take a bluecel balding manlet retard seriously and stop going to the gym ? :lul:
gym is cope for manlets and true framecels

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Op tell me working out 30 minutes a day at home with dumbells was a waste of time. Before gymmaxing girls would laugh at me in a club like I was a little boy.

you are not a sub 5 male so for you its not a waste of time

for this guy it is

0__05ab67cf55233b.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Gymcelling is mostly a big halo to 6' + HTNs. It helps sub 6' MTNs and tall MTNs a little but usually isnt that big of a halo. It turns a tall HTN into a Chadlite basically though.

if you don't work out or do any other sports your body is disgusting. everyone can see it

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Yerico7, blaidd112 and 1 other person
3. gymcelling is taking so much of your precious time
And what exactly are doing in your precious time? Let me guess. Sitting on ass? Rotting on org?
No one force you to gymmax. Its your life, your choice. Do what u wanna do.

if you don't work out or do any other sports your body is disgusting. everyone can see it
real, but im holocaustmaxxing rn. need to get bones popping like german rabbi