@goat2x exposed, another day, another larping manlet

What I love about cycling is at midnight just cycling and all the lights are off pitch black foxes on the road cats and its this intense battle of fighting through the dark its fucking awesome but it strikes fear into you
The fuck are u biking at nigga make sure u got lights on ur bike lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
The fuck are u biking at nigga make sure u got lights on ur bike lmao
No bikes at the moment I give literally no fucks whatsoever cycling about high speeds sounds like a fucking sonic blast scaring the shit out of girls walking on the pavement when they here me zoom by in the pitch black I'm a menace to society 😂

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and GrayEyedBarrett
No bikes at the moment I give literally no fucks whatsoever cycling about high speeds sounds like a fucking sonic blast scaring the shit out of girls walking on the pavement when they here me zoom by in the pitch black I'm a menace to society 😂
Dark triad cyclist tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Dark triad cyclist tbh ngl
It's fucking aswome no helmet aswell 😂 and I'm going on the pavement then speeding up to go on the road without looking left or right

• Woah
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Not even making shit up but I live in the United States and I regularly see dozens of girls over 6 feet even though according to statistics it shouldn’t be that common. Also, I saw a 6 ft 3 woman today, and no I’m not claiming I’m tall as fuck I’m legit 5 ft 8 barefoot in the evening I’m probably closer to 5 ft 8.5 now after the last two weeks.
6' is 1 in like 500 I think, so not entirely impossible. if you're 5'8" you might as well think a girl who is 5'11" could be 6' lol. and im sure its still outnumbered by the number of shorter girls you see.

if youre 6'3", you wear 5 layers of lifts + elevator shoes and you get heightmogged by women regularly, thats an entirely different ball game lmfao

Im 5'8, dont expose me that im actually 4'11 :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
let me explain: i tagged you but did not spell your tag right in order to initiate some humour, however, you didn't seem to understand the joke so i am now reiterating the purpose of my comment above except in a more traditional and extensive manner.

let me explain: i tagged you but did not spell your tag right in order to initiate some humour, however, you didn't seem to understand the joke so i am now reiterating the purpose of my comment above except in a more traditional and extensive manner.
:incel::banhammer::chad:

1590715719785.png
432067 996a2a21aaa5ee9034c885519d9937ff

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Tag the people here. @Simone Nobili @Thongmaster @Yoyome99 @Entschuldigung @CopeMaxxer @CopingHard @toth77 @Jimsonbobson505
He might be short but his face is 6.5psl cant deny that

• JFL
WOW YOU EXPOSED ME
ITS NOT EVEN ME IN THE PICTURES I WAS TROLLING YOU FUCKING RETARD LMAO
you guys take this shit incel forum to the heart dont u?
The guy in the photo os @Bdf4030
You can see that i trolled him under his thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
WOW YOU EXPOSED ME
ITS NOT EVEN ME IN THE PICTURES I WAS TROLLING YOU FUCKING RETARD LMAO
you guys take this shit incel forum to the heart dont u?
The guy in the photo os @Bdf4030
You can see that i trolled him under his thread lol
Same shit lol he was a narcy delusional larper anyways so why does it matter I exposed him not you jfl

Its crazy that i managed to live ur head rent free like this
Biggest achivement on this forum period
Bet you dream about me to

• +1
Its crazy that i managed to live ur head rent free like this
Biggest achivement on this forum period
Bet you dream about me to
I dream of penetrating bdf’s tight 5’5” asshole

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Same shit lol he was a narcy delusional larper anyways so why does it matter I exposed him not you jfl
Nah you really thought that u did something lol
I baited ur single digit iq to oblivion
Ur aegit autist
Now u guys know why i OWN THIS SHITHOLE FORUM
I drive these kinda fucking idiots to suicide daily
You just wasted 2 hours of ur worthless life to nothing lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Wonder why so many "6ft+" tall fags on this forum say they get height mogged regularly its because they're actually 5'10 at best :lul:
legit, if you're a true 6'0 you're actually going to heightmog at least 80% of people you come across in the streets. that is unless you live in tallfag land
you gotta take every self-made height measurement claimed here and subtract at least 2 inches to get the actual measurement. 6'0 and get heightmogged by everyone ? yeah right, 5'10 at best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless
DOWN WITH THE LARPING MANLETS! DOWN WITH THE LARPING MANLETS!

This joke isn't funny anymore.

• Hmm...
This joke isn't funny anymore.
who cares tbh, you don't gain anything by frauding your height here and you don't gain anything from exposing alleged frauding manlets either

• +1
who cares tbh, you don't gain anything by frauding your height here and you don't gain anything from exposing alleged frauding manlets either
Yeah all the larpers just make other people feel bad anyways even when they probably mog the larpers who gives a fuck

I can’t even catch your speed brothers

God bless and mirin high t roast vibres

Fucking manlets will never learn

• JFL
Lol is @goat2x actually the guy in his pfp? I thought he was trolling

No bikes I mean lights 😂

Jfl i dont get what people get by larping as a tallfag on this site tbh just say you are a manlet like me..
People will respect you are more in my opinion ngl

never mind his height, it's his long ass nose the problem.

That’s him yeah I tried to find that thread but couldn’t since he has an alt cuz he claims to be 5’9” in that thread as well. Apparently he is 5’5” 5’9” and 6’4” jfl. Doesn’t make sense. @Lorsss @BigBiceps alting larper over here
No I'm actually 5'9 lmao why would I lie to you and jfl at putting this much effort in a post for an average looking dude like me for no reason haha