Goatee part 2

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned

Is it worth contiuning forming the goatee? I’ve haven’t made any progress since October 3 and thought about shaving it twice. I’m to the pint of shaving it off and starting off fresh. I’ll grow a beard after high school and do no shave November next year.

Why do you always look like you're going to kill someone
Take it easy lemon squeezy

Shave it off, looks like you just grew your first pubes.

Why do you always look like you're going to kill someone
Take it easy lemon squeezy

Cuz life is pain. I’ve fucked up my life real bad. I feel like dropping out and getting a GED.

Cuz life is pain. I’ve fucked up my life real bad. I feel like dropping out and getting a GED.
You're 17, your life hasn't even begun, stop overthinking things
yeah GED is better than a useless college degree in culinary arts or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You're 17, your life hasn't even begun, stop overthinking things
yeah GED is better than a useless college degree in culinary arts or whatever
curries and ugly cucks pay 9000gbp a year to get into arts so they can meet foids, that's 27k in 3 years, enough money to ascend and become a salesman LOL

literally suck the fungus off ur oneitis’ toes to boost ur estrogen levels

curries and ugly cucks pay 9000gbp a year to get into arts so they can meet foids, that's 27k in 3 years, enough money to ascend and become a salesman LOL
lollllll ugly cucks
over for ugly 3abids

Yh... Because all the curries are in Drama courses, liberal arts & gender studies courses and not Astronautical Engineering or Neuroscience...

Yh... Because all the curries are in Drama courses, liberal arts & gender studies courses and not Astronautical Engineering or Neuroscience...
there's 2 billion curries lol

Keep the goatee.

Dom appearance is the only thing you got.

You need to stop being fat

Just got out the shower. It looks like a goatee now, but when I wake up tomorrow, it’ll just be a mustache and a lot of chin hair. Unless I comb the mustache.

Is it worth contiuning forming the goatee? I’ve haven’t made any progress since October 3 and thought about shaving it twice. I’m to the pint of shaving it off and starting off fresh. I’ll grow a beard after high school and do no shave November next year.

You are one ugly nigga JFL

You are one ugly nigga JFL
posts pics are you look like this

Lookin good bro 7/10 psl

I tought you were like 30. You should shave if you want to look as most as your age as possible

Happy9

Pic down, I recommend laser hair removal to anyone but Arabs.