Goatis thinks he is Jesus

Nah, he wouldn’t believe in that. He isn’t into the idea of religion or worshipping gods, and historically he has only borrowed the concept of Jesus as a symbolic ideal . However the guy has a cult-leader personality so he does want his followers to worship him, so it wouldn’t make sense to promote the worship of ancient european gods
sv3rige was just an ugly edgy teen, a chud in Latvia. He escaped to the internet on RuneScape and forums like many incels do. Being bitchless and addicted to the internet, the guy got into conspiracy and bio hacking. Picked up veganism got malnourished 180 to carnivore to save his health. Gymcel to try and get some bitches, worked cus tall and broad. Hair fucked, stops roiding quits gym makes a killing off controversy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, greywind, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
i nearly forgot about you @Never Get Up

what do you think about your lord and saviour proclaiming himself as the lord and saviour of christianity?
High T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Jova and raleqtambrobret

• Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Jova, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Gym is ultimately just a bad investment.
It doesn’t help mating success. It stresses the body and causes you to eat more, which causes more cellular/ tissue damage especially if you are a carbcel. Most people will also develop joint issues if they do heavy stuff. Then if you build muscle you have to eat more over time as well leading to a greater accumulation of calories. All for what? so you can feel bug and tough? gym is retarded
The gym is full of compensating men and women who didn’t meet the standards of society. Just go to one, deathnics, manlets, lanklets and ugly people everywhere - a sub5 paradise. The worst is when you see boomers on TRT still rotting in a gym rather than spending time with family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, greywind, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
The gym is full of compensating men and women who didn’t meet the standards of society. Just go to one, deathnics, manlets, lanklets and ugly people everywhere - a sub5 paradise. The worst is when you see boomers on TRT still rotting in a gym rather than spending time with family
Nobody really regularly goes to the gym if they have a good life.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho and 3 others
I don't fuck with sv3rige, I remember some blackpilled shit from him, other than that he just became blasphemous

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ShowerMaxxing
Nobody really regularly goes to the gym if they have a good life.
True, once gymcels get a gf they stop going. It’s a means to an end, a hope that it will help someway. Filling the void, ignoring the pain by lifting

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Tabula Rasa, Jova and 1 other person

It’s not even funny tbh, just fucked. Even if he just read an article and is taking the piss

Didn't even cage ffs, what's wrong with that nigga

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova and ShowerMaxxing
Didn't even cage ffs, what's wrong with that nigga
Yeh that’s the thing with goatis you don’t even know whether he’s serious or not. I wouldn’t actually be surprised if he did that without a care in the world. The guy claims to be happy and content with life, but his voice, actions and mannerisms are so robotic and forced. It’s eerily similar to ER chatting in his car with that fake laugh and everything.

Not to mention the guy sees the violent as freer more natural beings. He has a video literally praising serial killers, it’s very bizarre. I think he’s a psychopath who tried to enact his bloodlust as young as 16(hs stabbings) then later on his own ex and child.

That’s why he’s captivating he stands out from the rest, an unusual troubled shell of a man. The behaviours are all indicative of psychopaths

ER was:
Narcy
Delusional
Superiority complex
Antisocial
Aspy
Hateful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Jova and devonhendryx999
for what?
he's just gonna say stuff like eat babies for optimal health
nah dude I wanna cage at that cultmaxxer retard but I'm not paying him money to watch his shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova and raleqtambrobret
Yeh that’s the thing with goatis you don’t even know whether he’s serious or not. I wouldn’t actually be surprised if he did that without a care in the world. The guy claims to be happy and content with life, but his voice, actions and mannerisms are so robotic and forced. It’s eerily similar to ER chatting in his car with that fake laugh and everything.

Not to mention the guy sees the violent as freer more natural beings. He has a video literally praising serial killers, it’s very bizarre. I think he’s a psychopath who tried to enact his bloodlust as young as 16(hs stabbings) then later on his own ex and child.

That’s why he’s captivating he stands out from the rest, an unusual troubled shell of a man. The behaviours are all indicative of psychopaths

ER was:
Narcy
Delusional
Superiority complex
Antisocial
Aspy
Hateful
ER was like the epitome of the blackpill, just celibate behavior.

It all started from PUAh8 and after that ER attempt that's when we all started to get here, and so on and so forth

That's just life man, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Jova

It’s not even funny tbh, just fucked. Even if he just read an article and is taking the piss

cringe moralfag cucks @IAMNOTANINCEL
go back to reddit retard
muh fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, watah, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Such was the natural conclusion of his madness

Jesus is a state of consciousness, which sv3rige has most likely not attained or surpassed yet in any of his current or previous physical incarnations. If you have achieved christ consciousness it's basically impossible to function in today's world anyway unless you choose to live in a cave alone somewhere and just meditate/write/read all day or something. Otherwise you'll most likely get put in a mental hospital or get crucified if you try to speak of what you Know.

they_hated_jesus_meme.jpeg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, raleqtambrobret and NoReedemingFeature
Imagine paying money to see more of this content

It makes raw meat eaters look like retards. which most of them are tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and raleqtambrobret
He's actually pretty mellow and chill in his latest videos this year. It looks more he cares for peoples health and want them to do better. Even though he's very extreme in his view and wording, but he's right about many things.

And isn't human evolvement also "human nature"? Our brains are just too smart to stay in the past. We create and develop new things such as tech, electricity and cars etc which is "man made" to him. And Goatis himself is also making videos and making money of it.

But looking back at his old and uncensored videos, you can see how insane he actually he is.

@Gargantuan @ReadBooksEveryday thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Gargantuan, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
He's actually pretty mellow and chill in his latest videos this year. It looks more he cares for peoples health and want them to do better. Even though he's very extreme in his view and wording, but he's right about many things.

And isn't human evolvement also "human nature"? Our brains are just too smart to stay in the past. We create and develop new things such as tech, electricity and cars etc which is "man made" to him. And Goatis himself is also making videos and making money of it.

But looking back at his old and uncensored videos, you can see how insane he actually he is.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, ReadBooksEveryday, Jova and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Jova and Gargantuan
Based :lul::lul: What do you rate this Aryan that self identify as Swede?

I see a little bit of red in your avi, that just means you crave blood. You want raw meat with blood ideally
Ascended hard
Goatis

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Jova, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova

To be honest he is a psycopath

From knife/stab attacks at school to following this. He is good looking because he has good genetics but he is gravely mentally ill. I agree he mellow'd out but tbh he wouldn't be on YouTube otherwise. I dont know what he posts on his telegram but I can tell it is some looney type shit

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
To be honest he is a psycopath

From knife/stab attacks at school to following this. He is good looking because he has good genetics but he is gravely mentally ill. I agree he mellow'd out but tbh he wouldn't be on YouTube otherwise. I dont know what he posts on his telegram but I can tell it is some looney type shit
he post CP in his telegram

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Thoughts Christians?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

A madman who eats raw meat has now lost the plot…

I have no options other than “lord Jesus Christ son of god have mercy on us sinners”