Gobble-Gobble

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
nebraska-spring-turkey-hunters-report-high-satisfaction-success.jpg
Ugh, not again. Another one. Bubba Johnson nervously sighs, his eyes rapidly swaying as he watches what he thought was a woman wipe its penis with one of Bubba's old work rags that rested in the flatbed.

He's a good o' boy and has always been the hothead for the ladies. But his damn drinking after the turkey hunt. He doesn't know when to stop. And when he gets drunk—he's out hunting for the ladies.

"That felt good," he-she told Bubba as it donned its female panties back on that Bubba removed with his teeth earlier.

"I-I thought you were a girl—am I gay now?" He askes the creature.

It rolls its eyes and grins, "You felt good inside me. That's all I have to say. But don't worry, Boo, I won't tell the boys." It winks at him.

Ugh, you've really done it this time, Bubba! His conscience warns him he's gone full-faggot mode.

Several hours earlier, Bubba left the bait store after weighing in his prize. A 10-pounder. Not the best of the game, but it's a Bubba catch. "I shoot anything in those woods!" So Bubba's known to say. But he had some beers, I tell you—ten ice cold ones during the hunt. And when the day was over, Bubba began.

"Time for the real hunt!" He said as he drove away in his big pickup truck. Half of an hour later, he's sitting in Joe's Pub and Burgers. It's the only joint worth a sit. And there she was. 24-year-old hot little gal. Hee-haw! Bubba's eyes submerged at such a beautiful sight.

So he approaches her. Smooth as a sailor. "What a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?"

"Um...looking for a real man to punish me." She said.

HE-HAW! He found himself a catch. "Well, little lady, I think I can oblige your request." He gestured her to the window where she can see his pickup truck.

"Mmm. I can picture myself on my knees in the back of that truck with you pounding me from behind. " She says.

HE-HAW! He captured an excellent game. "Well, I say let's get 'er done." He tosses two crumbled bills onto the counter and leads the way. Quickly, she jumps off the stool, rushes ahead of him, and makes it to the truck first.

HE-HAW! He applauds himself again.

She climbs up through the passenger side, and Bubba takes the driver's seat. "Where would you like to go for this punishment?"

"Um," she looks around. "Over there!"

He drives her to the back of the parking lot. It's a quiet, dark area.
"This is nice," she says. "Let's get in the back."

Heehaw! They rush out of the truck, and she climbs up in the back first. But remains bent over.

"Whatcha doing over there?" He notices her hand in her private area. "Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Bingo." She says, though, what she's doing, pulling her penis out the way.

"I'm a-gonna take your panties off with my teeth."

"Okay, but do it from the back." She draws her skirt up.

Heehaw! He reaches his head over to the waistband of the back of her panties with his mouth. Pee-yew! The harsh reality of her wrecked asshole reeks through the cotton. But he's a good sport. He takes a bite and slowly pulls them off while she avoids any mishaps by keeping her pecker hand cupped.

Heehaw! He unzips his jeans and pulls his pecker out. "Get ready for some Bubba!"

"I can't wait." Twisting her head, she glances behind, making eye contact with Bubba. "Fuck me in my ass, Boo."

Whoopie! He celebrates to himself because most women don't like anal—but he found a prize catch. Heehaw!

He fucks him in his ass.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Gargantuan
So, tell me all. Has this story triggered any past memories?

I know things. This is your opportunity to talk about what happened.

What the fuck :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What the fuck :ogre::ogre::ogre:
Let it out. We all make mistakes. Well, not that one! But, you know what I mean. So tell us. Did you feel dirty afterward?

I can't be bothered reading the story sorry

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I can't be bothered reading the story sorry
Ugh. Its not as long as it sounds. But I get it. I have a short attention span too. Like when I'm pounding the vagina into a puddle of pussy-juices. Sometimes, I forget the name.

"Oh, yeah, baby, harder!" She said.

"Okkie dookie, smokey."

"Who's Smokey?"

"Ugh."