God does not want me out at clubs.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
The last time I went to a club in the summer. This time I didn't have severe belly ache after. No.

This time coincidently my contact lense started to irritate my eye so much that I was in extruviant pain. So much pain I couldn't even open my eyes.

Water water water did nothing. Maybe temporarily helped and the sharp pain as if someone stabbed me with a knife remained for hours.

God allowed this.

I can stay home our go out but not to nightclubs and worldly things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, alurmo, Deleted member 43058 and 3 others
That post rep is BROOOOOTALLLKKL

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and Deleted member 77718
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
The last time I went to a club in the summer. This time I didn't have severe belly ache after. No.

This time coincidently my contact lense started to irritate my eye so much that I was in extruviant pain. So much pain I couldn't even open my eyes.

Water water water did nothing. Maybe temporarily helped and the sharp pain as if someone stabbed me with a knife remained for hours.

God allowed this.

God definitely doesn't want you out at clubs, but I don't think He'd intervene in this way to show you that.

No, people are alright with christianity, it's probably your takes
People ignore my many posts on it or react aggressively. I post a lot because I don't have to work my parents are rich and I free time always.

Maybe the people are too busy at their boring jobs and they'll rep me later. :feelshah:

That post rep is BROOOOOTALLLKKL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and HTN_Mentalcel
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and lastamericanvirgin
Post to rep is irrelevant. U get a good ratio from writing guides and shitposting
This is the first time I hear or paid attention to it it seems only some haters bringing it up perhaps demonic spirits who knows. I never cared for it or thought of it. Thank you for this comment my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
God definitely doesn't want you out at clubs, but I don't think He'd intervene in this way to show you that.
The Bible says God chastises His people and whom He Loves.

In this life we can be chastised by God.

We don't lose salvation we believe but we can be punished.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
People ignore my many posts on it or react aggressively. I post a lot because I don't have to work my parents are rich and I free time always.

Maybe the people are too busy at their boring jobs and they'll rep me later. :feelshah:
That's because you are try-hard, most of your posts aren't funny or helpful, but critique

If you want to critique everything, muslims, politics, who-knows-what, at least be a bit more funny about that

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
That's because you are try-hard, most of your posts aren't funny or helpful, but critique

If you want to critique everything, muslims, politics, who-knows-what, at least be a bit more funny about that
I'm not trying hard I like posting what I want. Cry bout it. (y)

Also you're wrong I post the most helpful threads telling people to become Christian. Nothing more helpful than that, or posting supernatural testimonies and it's expected most people won't care of like it.

Reps don't matter I never thought of it until it was brought up as a desperate attack perhaps because of bitterness at me.

Bro God doesnt want you at the club go back

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
Also you're wrong I post the most helpful threads telling people to become Christian. Nothing more helpful than that, or posting supernatural testimonies and it's expected most people won't care of like it.

Reps don't matter I never thought of it until it was brought up as a desperate attack perhaps because of bitterness at me.
My friend, you are too prideful. As a christian you should preach with your life message of God. Not trying to forefully covert someone.

Inagine if someone is 3/10 here and posts sometimes christian content, helps people with their looksmaxxing questions, then ascends with surgeries or luck and finds LTR with MTB/HTB, if that happened, people would be more likely to convert, because you preach with your actions, and not your words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
My friend, you are too prideful. As a christian you should preach with your life message of God. Not trying to forefully covert someone.

Inagine if someone is 3/10 here and posts sometimes christian content, helps people with their looksmaxxing questions, then ascends with surgeries or luck and finds LTR with MTB/HTB, if that happened, people would be more likely to convert, because you preach with your actions, and not your words
I literally never force anyone, I just put it out there for who ever wants to believe or watch the testimonies. Idk what you're on about.

It's imagine* not inagine. (y)

The Bible says God chastises His people and whom He Loves.

In this life we can be chastised by God.

We don't lose salvation we believe but we can be punished.
Can be, but probably not in this way. Stomach pains and a dry contact lense?

Anyways once saved always saved is real. In fact, either your name is written in heaven or it isn't. And if it is then you will repent of all willful sin in this lifetime.

Belief alone will not get you into heaven. Even the devil himself and all his demons believe, and tremble.

James 2: 19-20
"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"

Matthew 5: 30
"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

⬆️
Here Jesus is talking to people who already believe.

If you do not repent of your willful sin than that means you were never saved in the first place.

Can be, but probably not in this way. Stomach pains and a dry contact lense?

Anyways once saved always saved is real. In fact. In fact, either your name is written in heaven or it isn't. And if it is then you will repent of all willful sin in this lifetime.

Belief alone will not get you into heaven. Even the devil himself and all his demons believe, and tremble.

James 2: 19-20
"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"
Matthew 5: 30
"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

⬆️
Here Jesus is talking to people who already believe.

If you do not repent of your willful sin than that means you were never saved in the first place.
False gospel. Jesus is also preaching the standard of God that we can never keep that's why He died for us and we must put our faith on Him.

Also I asked God if that was really Him
19 minutes ago.

I looked at my screen and saw a "yea".

I said I need another sign. Pls make my battery go to 10% as confirmation in my head

It did instantly.

God chastised me and wants to take care of me but no clubs and worldly parties and lust. SUch stuff like that!

Last edited:
False gospel. Jesus is also preaching the standard of God that we can never keep that's why He died for us and we must put our faith on Him.

Also I asked God if that was really Him l
19 minutes ago.

I looked at my screen and said a "yea".

I said I need another sign. Pls make my battery go to 10% as confirmation in my head

It did instantly.

God chastised me and wants to take care of me but no clubs and worldly stuff!
Yeah, the devil works in that way. Counterfeits EVERYTHING that God does. Test the spirits and pray for discernment.

And who do you think you are, that God will give you signs in the exact way you dictate? That is not how God works. That's how the Satan works though. It is written that man should not test God. Why would God reward you for doing what he said explicitly not to do? God has given you over to being tricked by the devil, who has the authority and power to do so, because you aren't seeking Him in the way that He wants to be served.

God is not your buddy. We are to serve Him the way He wants to be served.

The other users is right. You are too proud. And God resists the proud.

Yeah, the devil works in that way. Counterfeits EVERYTHING that God does. Test the spirits and pray for discernment.

And who do you think you are, that God will give you signs in the exact way you dictate? That is not how God works. That's how the Satan works though. It is written that man should not test God. Why would God reward you for doing what he said explicitly not to do? God has given you over to being tricked by the devil, who has the authority and power to do so, because you aren't seeking Him in the way that He wants to be served.

God is not your buddy. We are to serve Him the way He wants to be served.

The other users is right. You are too proud. And God resists the proud.
ur destined for Eternal Torment devil.

God didnt reward me, He punished me to teach me not to be out there at clubs.
ur post makes no sense, contradicts itself, and u preached a false gospel.

I notice when I mention God the demons manifest.

Eternal Torment for u.

God doesn’t want me to have sex or love

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
ur destined for Eternal Torment devil.

God didnt reward me, He punished me to teach me not to be out there at clubs.
ur post makes no sense, contradicts itself, and u preached a false gospel.

I notice when I mention God the demons manifest.

Eternal Torment for u.
No, I'm saying about when you asked if that was Him and the computer said "yeah". And when you asked God to drain your battery to a specific level and it happened. That's what I'm referring to as a reward. Why would God reward you by giving you a sign?

@Lefty Rankin @Dendoni
Both of u are prideful, u are jealous that God gave me signs and cared that much and didn't for u.

Or u are just demonized.

Secondly the devil can't read my mind idiot, so that completely shows those confirmations 30 minutes ago where I asked God for signs and He showed me completely debunks u.

Idk if ur a troll or not, but ur like 40 in incel forum, ur both subhuman demonized incels with boring jobs and cursed while God blessed me, I never have to work a day in my life ever

I just play video games worship God and order good food and sleep when ever. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Haha Lolol.

• Ugh..
No, I'm saying about when you asked if that was Him and the computer said "yeah". And when you asked God to drain your battery to a specific level and it happened. That's what I'm referring to as a reward. Why would God reward you by giving you a sign?
Because He Loves me and doesn't want me at clubs and to confirm that it was indeed Him and to not go back! :feelsuhh::ROFLMAO:

God allowed this.

God want you to become good boy so you will get heaven and unlimited pussie

• +1
@Lefty Rankin @Dendoni
Both of u are prideful, u are jealous that God gave me signs and cared that much and didn't for u.

Or u are just demonized.

Secondly the devil can't read my mind idiot, so that completely shows those confirmations 30 minutes ago where I asked God for signs and He showed me completely debunks u.

Idk if ur a troll or not, but ur like 40 in incel forum, ur both subhuman demonized incels with boring jobs and cursed while God blessed me, I never have to work a day in my life ever

I just play video games worship God and order good food and sleep when ever. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Haha Lolol.
Show me one piece of scripture that says the devel, demons, and familiar spirits cannot read your mind.

And the scripture says that he who does not work should not eat.

2 Thessalonians 3: 10
"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."

And as for me I've been married for six years now. And I have a son.

Nope ur a cursed devil going to Eternal Torment tho!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):LOL::LOL:
James 4: 9-10
"Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."

If you were really led by the spirit of God then you would never laugh at an unbeliever and his trajectory towards hell. Humble yourself, you are too prideful and arrogant.

You will go the same place as he is headed if you don't get serious about seeking God.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
James 4: 9-10
"Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."

If you were really led by the spirit of God then you would never laugh at an unbeliever and his trajectory towards hell. Humble yourself, you are too prideful and arrogant.

You will go the same place as he is headed if you don't get serious about seeking God.
u just said u believe in OSAS now ur claiming I can lose salvation. ur not Saved ur a son of the devil, who's going to Eternal Torment, and mad because GOD blessed me and Loves me, and ur a old wage slave loser LOLOLOLOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You called on God with an arrogant heart and the devil answered.
wasn't arrogant at all, secondly satan can't read ur thoughts and prayers to GOD u low iq old joke.

the only devil is u, satan touches u and ur his child, and GOD cursed u while I'm rich ur prideful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Saitin cucked god a long time ago, he height and framemogs him so god lost in the end. So sorry if that offends you. Worship satan.
Get ready for Eternal Torment, with ur father who's Skull is Crushed by JESUS. :lul:

• Ugh..
Show me one piece of scripture that says the devel, demons, and familiar spirits cannot read your mind.

And the scripture says that he who does not work should not eat.

2 Thessalonians 3: 10
"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."

And as for me I've been married for six years now. And I have a son.
First Kings 8:39 says that God alone knows every human heart u low iq demonized joke.

satan is not omnipresent—he cannot be in more than one place at a time. Only God is everywhere, and only God knows everything, while satan my bitch must rely on his army of demons to do his bidding.

-I posted a post about how God chastized me to not go to clubs, and gave me signs.

-u come and claim it's from satan, because ur being used by satan, and ur prideful. u are jealous, that's called PRIDE buddy.

-I don't even believe ur married, this is prob a larp, but either way ur only here because ur prideful and satan has u on his leash. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

U DONT KNOW THE BIBLE u got CUT UP devil, and u work a SHITTY JOB WHILE IM BLESSED LOL

u just said u believe in OSAS now ur claiming I can lose salvation. ur not Saved ur a son of the devil, who's going to Eternal Torment, and mad because GOD blessed me and Loves me, and ur a old wage slave loser LOLOLOLOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you don't repent it means you were never saved in the first place. At the end of the day your name was either written in heaven before the foundations of the earth were ever created or it wasn't.

And who provides for you? You aren't wage slaving but somebody is on your behalf. Your parents I presume.

We are cursed to eat by the sweat of our brow. If you're content to not work for your keep then you are in rebellion to God.

If you don't repent it means you were never saved in the first place. At the end of the day your name was either written in heaven before the foundations of the earth were ever created or it wasn't.

And who provides for you? You aren't wage slaving but somebody is on your behalf. Your parents I presume.

We are cursed to eat by the sweat of our brow. If you're content to not work for your keep then you are in rebellion to God.
u DONT KNOW WHAT REPENT MEANS LOLLLLLL JUST STFU u wagey LOSER incel troll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wasn't arrogant at all, secondly satan can't read ur thoughts and prayers to GOD u low iq old joke.

the only devil is u, satan touches u and ur his child, and GOD cursed u while I'm rich ur prideful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So how do you know the devil can't read our thoughts?

sorry that's not talking about being a wage slave cursed loser like u u dont even know what WORK means.

right now ur Working, working for satan he has u on his leash, u dont realize ur pride and satanism is working for satan and ur cursed enjoy ur boring JOBBBB while i never work im always rich and going to heaven

u... ETERNAL TORMENT LOL

So how do you know the devil can't read our thoughts?
I just proved he can't and no Christian believes he can. ur not a Christian and not married, ur some trolling loser who's satans dog, and I piss on u both :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

First Kings 8:39 says that God alone knows every human heart u low iq demonized joke.

satan is not omnipresent—he cannot be in more than one place at a time. Only God is everywhere, and only God knows everything, while satan my bitch must rely on his army of demons to do his bidding.

-I posted a post about how God chastized me to not go to clubs, and gave me signs.

-u come and claim it's from satan, because ur being used by satan, and ur prideful. u are jealous, that's called PRIDE buddy.

-I don't even believe ur married, this is prob a larp, but either way ur only here because ur prideful and satan has u on his leash. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

U DONT KNOW THE BIBLE u got CUT UP devil, and u work a SHITTY JOB WHILE IM BLESSED LOL
Heart, yes the heart. I thought you'd refer to that passage. Read more scripture. The Bible differentiates multiple times between the mind, heart, body, soul, and spirit.

Satan is not your bitch. He will eat you alive without Jesus Christ. Don't be so arrogant.

Heart, yes the heart. I thought you'd refer to that passage. Read more scripture. The Bible differentiates multiple times between the mind, heart, body, soul, and spirit.

Satan is not your bitch. He will eat you alive without Jesus Christ. Don't be so arrogant.
no u didnt think i'd refer to that passage, u prob didnt even know it existed. this entire time ur just larping and trolling but u dont realize satan has u on his leash and ur an enemy of God, I never met someone with this bad theology, it's not even realistic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and we know ur not married ur a trollsubhuman who is a wageslave:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

u DONT KNOW WHAT REPENT MEANS LOLLLLLL JUST STFU u wagey LOSER incel troll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hahahah satan is scared of me. he uses other people like u to talk to me and troll. he knows if he just spoke to me directly i'd simply tell him JESUS crushed His Skull :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

and he's my bitch and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh.

he is prideful and will never show up and speak to me directly confirming it's him himself. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

not u.