God does not want me out at clubs.

Wow, looksmaxxer actually with family, nice man 👍

Really happy for you, you have beautiful family 😍

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

not his family u fucking faggot it's a LARP ACC.

Just wear glasses bro

The last time I went to a club in the summer. This time I didn't have severe belly ache after. No.

This time coincidently my contact lense started to irritate my eye so much that I was in extruviant pain. So much pain I couldn't even open my eyes.

Water water water did nothing. Maybe temporarily helped and the sharp pain as if someone stabbed me with a knife remained for hours.

God allowed this.

I can stay home our go out but not to nightclubs and worldly things.
God doesnt want anyone at clubs

Women dont want you at clubs is what u meant

No, people are alright with christianity, it's probably your takes
Nah they actually aren't faggot.
My friend, you are too prideful. As a christian you should preach with your life message of God. Not trying to forefully covert someone.

Inagine if someone is 3/10 here and posts sometimes christian content, helps people with their looksmaxxing questions, then ascends with surgeries or luck and finds LTR with MTB/HTB, if that happened, people would be more likely to convert, because you preach with your actions, and not your words
Stupidest input ever. Calling me prideful to troll and try to antagonize me and gaslight cuz u know I'm Christian.

You're just a satanic troll and you're mad that God Loves me and not you like my OP post story like He's my heavenly Sheppard father.

And no I don't gotta be funny and my rep post is similar to urs it doesn't even mean shit

Man this pisses me off I'm glad u work a boring wage cuck job while I'm blessed and never gotta work I'm rich asf and ur going to Eternal Torment.

satan has u on his leash and I piss on u both fag.

Of course u relate to the satanic old retarded demonized awkward weirdo wage slave. Both spiritual rejects by GOD.