God doesnt exist

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
And if there IS a such thing called "god" he isnt kind since he likes to see humans suffer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: majesticincel, ChadL1te and optimisticzoomer
Esteban Is in his nihilist arc again

• +1
Reactions: Delons, butterworld, LancasteR and 1 other person
the idea that god would be concerned with humans is kinda silly. bro has the entirety of existence to look after but he's supposed to be concerned with this one particular spec of dust

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Hopefully doesn’t. Cuz if so then it’s guaranteed I’m spending eternity in hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and liberiangrimreaper
the idea that god would be concerned with humans is kinda silly. bro has the entirety of existence to look after but he's supposed to be concerned with this one particular spec of dust
Your god IS fake Heaven and hell IS also fake

Tell that to the kids in africa

Water
Whether "god" exists or not is pointless to debate, cos it's futile and as you said, this idea that "god" cares about humans in particular (or somehow answers prayers of billions of people at the same time) is just a cope

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
And if there IS a such thing called "god" he isnt kind since he likes to see humans suffer
And that’s why your an ugly miserable fag haha

Water
Whether "god" exists or not is pointless to debate, cos it's futile and as you said, this idea that "god" cares about humans in particular (or somehow answers prayers of billions of people at the same time) is just a cope
You are clearly not optimistic

Reddit tier thread

god is dead and his death was the birth of the universe

• Hmm...
5th grade biology class about biotope, biocenosis, ecosystem, food chain, etc. kinda mogs the idea of any god pretty hard.. :feelshehe:

• JFL
5th grade biology class about biotope, biocenosis, ecosystem, food chain, etc. kinda mogs the idea of any god pretty hard.. :feelshehe:
Really doesn’t unless you are in 5th grade

We live in a godless clown world… we’re nothing more than molecules in motion abiding the laws of the universe

• +1
Aren’t you that fat bitch who kept slamming his ugly face every 30 minutes asking for rates n shit lmao
No your confusing yourself with funkyflamingo

We live in a godless clown world… we’re nothing more than molecules in motion abiding the laws of the universe
god is a chad mogger that likes to bully incels

hes the ultimate BULL

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
No your confusing yourself with funkyflamingo
No he looks autistic, you were the ugly fat bitch and you would clickbait threads so I had to see your fat ass doing dances n shit

• JFL
No he looks autistic, you were the ugly fat bitch and you would clickbait threads so I had to see your fat ass doing dances n shit
No Bro i would never do that shit.. wtf

god doesnt exist, but the “muh human suffer” argument is a braindead argument thats easily refuted. theological fatalism, free will, metaphysical and infallible foreknowledge arguments are the best

Really doesn’t unless you are in 5th grade
For example, the food chain has taught us that there are always kings and slaves, and kings at some point had to invent the idea of heaven for the slaves (so that they will be kings at some point) and gods to give them that (because real life kings couldn't give them that, lol) to keep them motivated to work and not commit suicide or form groups to revolt against the kings and kill them :feelshehe:

Since you clicked on my posts It seems you care about It why are you so butt hurt?

For example, the food chain has taught us that there are always kings and slaves, and kings at some point had to invent the idea of heaven for the slaves (so that they will be kings at some point) and gods to give them that (because real life kings couldn't give them that, lol) to keep them motivated to work and not commit suicide or form groups to revolt against the kings and kill them :feelshehe:
No bro I don’t want to see you burn forever and ever brooooo

Idk man, I go from nihilism to open-minded/questioning agnosticism from day to day. Who knows what higher powers reign beyond this earthly realm. I just think Jesus was the biggest prank pulled in human history. Just a charismatic guy with a good heart and a special mind.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
IMG 4908

Ik it was you bitch

• JFL
IMG 4909

• JFL