God doesn't exist

TrueLooksMaxxer

TrueLooksMaxxer

my punishment continues to elude me
Or he exists and he is evil.

Using the following logic:

Why does evil exist if God is all-powerful, all-good, and all-knowing? Copers will say one of two things:
  1. Free will
  2. God works in mysterious ways
Now, let's debunk both:
  1. If you think that, for good to really be good or something like that, we should be able to choose to do evil, and that's the only logical way that good could truly exist, then couldn't God create a world where good truly exists but there is no free will? Or where free will exists but we only choose to do good because He is above logic? And if He isn't above logic, then He isn't all-powerful, and logic exists independently of Him. Then, why couldn't the universe exist independently of Him? Or, if you say logic is part of Him, then what is He more: logical or good? evil exists then He is more logical than good. Therefore, He is evil.
  2. If God works in mysterious ways, then when you ask me how the universe was created, I could say the same: that the universe works in mysterious ways, which is the truth, by the way.

blah blah whatever
i only want to be chad

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Saisei, Lidian and 2 others
He's not a dude in the sky with a full beard

He is a figurative tool for understanding the self

If you think that, for good to really be good or something like that, we should be able to choose to do evil, and that's the only logical way that good could truly exist, then couldn't God create a world where good truly exists but there is no free will? Or where free will exists but we only choose to do good because He is above logic?
because God has morally sufficient reasons for permitting the evil and suffering in the world

over for ur argument

• +1
Reactions: breadyl
because God has morally sufficient reasons for permitting the evil and suffering in the world

over for ur argument
did you even read

nice deflection, one more atheist annihilated
what morally sufficient reasons for permitting the evil and suffering in the world god has then

this world is spiritual simulation because already proved that earth is flat but psyops manipulates info sun and moon doesnt match flat earth models means we all see our moon or sun like vr glasses and god means energy then u awake you connect to the source i cant explain u gonna figure out sorry go hard way i was too in your believe system and it changed boom

Why does evil exist if God is all-powerful, all-good, and all-knowing? Copers will say one of two things:
  1. Free will
Now, let's debunk both:
  1. If you think that, for good to really be good or something like that, we should be able to choose to do evil, and that's the only logical way that good could truly exist, then couldn't God create a world where good truly exists but there is no free will? Or where free will exists but we only choose to do good because He is above logic? And if He isn't above logic, then He isn't all-powerful, and logic exists independently of Him. Then, why couldn't the universe exist independently of Him? Or, if you say logic is part of Him, then what is He more: logical or good? evil exists then He is more logical than good. Therefore, He is evil.
  2. If God works in mysterious ways, then when you ask me how the universe was created, I could say the same: that the universe works in mysterious ways, which is the truth, by the way.

• Woah
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer
Btw god created evil both are same thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer
what morally sufficient reasons for permitting the evil and suffering in the world god has then
because God gave us free will and the ability to become responsible moral agents in a world with natural laws where the fire that warms you can also burn you, the water that sustains you can drown you, and the ability of us free creatures to do morally evil acts

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
because God gave us free will and the ability to become responsible moral agents in a world with natural laws where the fire that warms you can also burn you, the water that sustains you can drown you, and the ability of us free creatures to do morally evil acts
is there free will in heaven?

U have 20 procent free will god created plan already u cant change

then why didn't god just create heaven
because if God started the world at the point that we consider the end of human history, we would have a distinct world with different conditions, leading those same individuals to potentially make very different choices

because if God started the world at the point that we consider the end of human history, we would have a distinct world with different conditions, leading those same individuals to potentially make very different choices
and why is that bad everyone is in heaven and everyone is happy

If you believe in a god you must believe in a devil

who cares, no after life for you boyo
Ezgif 6 234a89d357

Last edited:

1. Free will
Now, let's debunk both:
If gods evil then we can’t do shit about it lol